BUG [Batbox, MFE and MFSU doesn't output energy]

• Hello everyone
    I have IC2 on multiplayer and all worked fine. But after XX days of playing happend this thing. My Batboxs , MFEs and MFSUs are bugged. They don't output energy and i must change output dot everytime if i reset or shut down server. It's annoying... Can you help me how can i fix this problem? Why i didn't this problem when i was starting map?

Thank you for responding

-Bukk94

P.S I have newest version of IC2

• Official Post

Hello everyone
    I have IC2 on multiplayer and all worked fine. But after XX days of playing happend this thing. My Batboxs , MFEs and MFSUs are bugged. They don't output energy and i must change output dot everytime if i reset or shut down server. It's annoying... Can you help me how can i fix this problem? Why i didn't this problem when i was starting map?

Thank you for responding

-Bukk94

A Bug of 1.95b use 1.96, oh moment they killed the Downloadlink after i downloaded it. Try to break and replace a Cable.

• A Bug of 1.95b use 1.96, oh moment they killed the Downloadlink after i downloaded it. Try to break and replace a Cable.

It works if i am switch output dot, but I can't solve this problem for longer time. And i can't find IC2 version 1.96 :(

• It WAS on the wiki, but they deleted the Downloadlink, because there was still an unfixed Bug with the Cropnalizer.

And do you have this version? Or do you know when it's will be release?
    I don't use Cropnalizer but energy is most important thing in IC2 and i can't play if i have these problems :(

• As i said, break a cable right next to the MFSU and then place it again and it runs. Switching a Splittercable for a second, after relog works too.

I done it and its working ... But after few hours apear this bug again :(

• You know, I've always wondered about this. I have NEVER had this bug happen to me, and I play a lot (it's past day 2000 on my server.) None of my other users have ever noticed this happen either. Is it an SSP-only bug or something?

• It happens when the world is completely unloaded and the game closes. It could happen in SMP, but it's noticed in SSP because, well, single player.

• It happens when the world is completely unloaded and the game closes. It could happen in SMP, but it's noticed in SSP because, well, single player.

I've had it happen on SMP when I used Railcraft's world anchors to keep my mass fabber/power system running. It's quite annoying to log back in and see that all my advanced machines have run out of energy and cooled down, so I took the world anchors out and just live with less UU matter.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• I've had it happen on SMP when I used Railcraft's world anchors to keep my mass fabber/power system running. It's quite annoying to log back in and see that all my advanced machines have run out of energy and cooled down, so I took the world anchors out and just live with less UU matter.

It's never happened to me using teleport tethers. Although I thought they used the same Forge mechanic?

• It's never happened to me using teleport tethers. Although I thought they used the same Forge mechanic?

As far as I know, they do indeed use the same mechanic. And I envy your working power grid.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.