Miner and a whole bunch of machines?

• So it is not necessary to use BatBox? And MFSU, MV Tranformer, LV Transformer and Miner can be connected without cables?

In addition to that you could just use a MFE. 600k is way more than enough for four miners with diamond drills and OV scanners, and you could fill it with lappacks which don't cost diamonds.

• Its kind of cheating in my opinion but if your in SSP i suggest going to the config and enabling lapatrons in miners, it cuts down on the tediousness of moving mining rigs.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• In addition to that you could just use a MFE. 600k is way more than enough for four miners with diamond drills and OV scanners, and you could fill it with lappacks which don't cost diamonds.

When I was running my Miner today it usually used about 40 % of a Lapotron Crystal during one run if I remember correctly. Or maybe there were a lot of ore under my base ...

Its kind of cheating in my opinion but if your in SSP i suggest going to the config and enabling lapatrons in miners, it cuts down on the tediousness of moving mining rigs.

Thank you. Maybe I will do exactly that. Ultimately the game should be fun, not tedious. Building a whole Nuclear Reactor from scratch, while hard, is fun. Moving the Miner every time is not hard, just, maybe, a bit tedious. Though, maybe, this is done by Alblaka for a reason and shouldn't be changed *shrugs*.

• When I was running my Miner today it usually used about 40 % of a Lapotron Crystal during one run if I remember correctly. Or maybe there were a lot of ore under my base ...

Thank you. Maybe I will do exactly that. Ultimately the game should be fun, not tedious. Building a whole Nuclear Reactor from scratch, while hard, is fun. Moving the Miner every time is not hard, just, maybe, a bit tedious. Though, maybe, this is done by Alblaka for a reason and shouldn't be changed *shrugs*.

There is a reason there is a config ^^
    Reactors.... there fun the first time you build them, Maby a few times after but it gets annoying after awhile (At least in my opinion) Granted ive build more then afew of them...

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• Hmmm, I'm still not hugely experienced with a lot of RedPower machinery, but would it be possible to move a miner with a Frame Motor without any complications?

This is assuming OP is even willing to use RP2 though.

Obsession with Automation is a good thing, right?

• Official Post

Its kind of cheating in my opinion but if your in SSP i suggest going to the config and enabling lapatrons in miners, it cuts down on the tediousness of moving mining rigs.

I'd rather use Mk3 charging bench (holds up to 13 items) + MVT + LVT + lapotrons = It can power lots of miners.

Hmmm, I'm still not hugely experienced with a lot of RedPower machinery, but would it be possible to move a miner with a Frame Motor without any complications?

This is assuming OP is even willing to use RP2 though.

RP2 frames bugs when moving miner (if pipe hasn't retracted) and duplicates pipes.