[Suggestion]BC liquid pipe

• How about to watermills accept BC liquid pipe ,but produce only 1 eu/t?

Already suggested. Already denied.
    Because it would be sooooooo OP compared to Solar Pannel, harder to get, producing 1 EU/t only WITH the SUN. 2EU/t for a simple gen easy to get/set up ? No thanks
    At least, use RP2: with Timer, RP2 energy from Thermopile/RP2-Solar Pannels Retrievers, Pipes and Filters, you can do it with 2EU/t.
    (Hmmm, don't forget Bucket, deployer and Water sources, of courses ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I do it with only BC and IC2 but need diamonds and moreeeee buckets and pumps ...
    Full auto but only 8 eu/t
    Look the image:

• The RP2 deployer do not need energy, contrary to the IC² pumps. And your system is so ... funny ^^
    With 10-15 RP2 machines (I already speak about it), you could have a 120 EU/t ...
    I've do it on a serv, it's easier than the yours ^^ (and sooooooooooo cheaper)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• as long as there is infinite water you will never be able to run a watermill off of BC liquid pipes.

if you need more power go geothermal or nuclear its what they are there for.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I think to produce by itself energy, the Watermill could accept water from tanks, accepting themselves water from Rain ...
    So you would have something like 0.25 EU (so max 1.25 for 5 tanks, and you need adding the prices of the tanks) for each Tank when raining, but it would be too random to make a real sources of energy ... but could be useful used WITH solar pannel.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Redpower - The complex answer to compleate automation, Simply create an infinite water souce to fill water buckets up and route redpower pipes to thousands of watermills. Then a system to call empty buckets back and refill them. Simple, effective, and not as op as having BC pipes do the work - And although its very powerfull making this mashine, It requires allot of parts and some brain power to get it going.

• Official Post

Redpower - The complex answer to compleate automation, Simply create an infinite water souce to fill water buckets up and route redpower pipes to thousands of watermills. Then a system to call empty buckets back and refill them. Simple, effective, and not as op as having BC pipes do the work - And although its very powerfull making this mashine, It requires allot of parts and some brain power to get it going.

Sure it works great, but try increasing its size to about 128 water mills, it will lag insanely.

• Official Post

Just to say, its only LOCAL Lag. If you are 32 Blocks, or so, away from it it will stop lagging.

Sure it is local (graphical) , but it still updates server with redstone updates.