[Suggestion] Resource sink

• After you crafted nano - coal is mostly useless.
    After you crafted quantum - its gg, nothing to do here anymore, there is no PVP in industrial, no epic devices, nothing.

Since you may generate energy from nothing with no maintance, you actually dont need any more resources.
    Due quantum godmode you dont risk loosing anything, soo you actually nowhere to spent resources.

Suggestion about pvp is already denied, soo i suggest multystage nano-quantum.

When you craft nano or quantum is have only very limited max durability 1-10 HPs, you may recharge it (with full energy cost for this 10 HPs, 1kk just for few hits for quantum) and it wont break completely.
    To increase max durability you must invest resources, you shoud be allowed to invest any type of matter (with different effects), this shoud be handled by nanoforge machine.

Armor system shoud adsorb damage, not hits, soo TNT blast will deal much more damage then arrow.

Using carbon-iridium plates shoud have hurge bonus, to encourage it's mass production.

This will make game a lot longer and PVP intensive, since ever when you crafted nano, it wont grant you godmode right from begining, and users of suits not equal due max durability difference.

Nanosaber shoud have similar upgrade ability, with damage scale.

• I agree that the quantum armor may be a bit overpowered right now.
    The quantum bodyarmor takes all the damage, and loses its power far to slow.
    This might be a bug, though.

• I agree that the quantum armor may be a bit overpowered right now.

Do you wanna get banned ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

I agree that the quantum armor may be a bit overpowered right now.

Oh yeah, that Armor is so strong, that you can even fall into the Void with it, without getting damage (and also without getting Armordamage!!!). But do i complain about it? NO, because there are some Ways to kill them.

@Coaldust-uses: Gunpowder is a good way to use it!

• 1. alblaka said the qsuit damage is bugged (something about syncing)
    2. stop picking on the qsuit if you need a resource sink refer to the following list

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• for the teleport network resource sink you get bonus points if instead of a boring central hub with a boring wall of telepoters and signs you make large map rooms at each location and put teleport pads on the map relative to where they would send you. creating a point to point network where you can go anywhere from anywhere.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• for the teleport network resource sink you get bonus points if instead of a boring central hub with a boring wall of telepoters and signs you make large map rooms at each location and put teleport pads on the map relative to where they would send you. creating a point to point network where you can go anywhere from anywhere.

Are you sure having posted on the good thread ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!