[Idea] IC2 Duplicator

• So the idea is that there is a HV machine that requires a lot of energy to run, and it suplicates item, the rarer the item, the more energy it needs. And there are a few methods of duplication...

There is the method that uses energy to trnsform one item into another, then there's one where it takes the original item, splits it up, and recreates the item from collected data! Any item would be duplicatable, and you'd need less energy for converting items. The machine also comes with a grinder that produces electricity. Here'sa the cool part, the grinder requires electricity to run. It outputs 10EU, but need 3 to run. So you can use a causation to loop to have the grinder create energy, then just hook up a wire from the export, to the import.

Thank you for reading my ideas.

• Official Post

Lets look at the similar Threads right down there, hmmm:

1. Suggestions » Tools amplifier (Today, 1:23pm)
    2. Suggestions » [Idea] Indistrialcraft2 - Redpower2 (Yesterday, 6:49pm)
    3. Suggestions » holdable light (Yesterday, 6:53pm)
    4. Suggestions » More in-depth Nuclear Reactors (Jun 23rd 2012, 9:55pm)

1. got denied
    2. was stupid
    3. got multiple times denied
    4. got denied

You can easyly guess that your Idea was already denied before.

Edit: Adding goggles to your Profilepicture does not change my mind.

• it was just an idea. Oh, and they aren't goggles, they're glasses...I suppose they are sorta easy to mistake, I'll chnage that now...

• can be done with existing tools (mass fab, EE, thaumcraft, etc..)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Are you suggesting something such as the Thaumic Duplicator which can only duplicate simple items? If not I feel like this would be way too overpowered and it would kind of defeat the purpose of a Mass Fabricator because why would you use UUM which can create a limited amount of items when you can just use a duplicator to duplicate complex machines and items? Also I'm surprised that a certain person known to have a hatred of AutoCraft hasn't responded to this yet

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Most people these days play with Redpower 2, and it got the Project Table.
    It's an advanced crafting table. Check out the wiki for more info.

• Official Post

Most people these days play with Redpower 2, and it got the Project Table.
    It's an advanced crafting table. Check out the wiki for more info.

Ahh, the Projecttable. The only way to make it better would be, to add 3 additional Craftinggrids to it so you can share it in SMP and also to craft multiple Things at once.