[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Repulsion Systems

• When I have this mod active, I lose the ability to craft some items for MFFS (Non-Calclavia version) and they don't appear in NEI.
    For example: the Power link Card.

Fixed, it was the IDs used for this mod that were in conflict.

• 57.2.0: (latest Immibis Core required)

• EMP upgrades, forcefield cores and tesla coils can use IC2 power, BC power or RF power, but not all at once. You can change the preferredEnergySystem option in immibis.cfg to select which. Note: this does not mean this mod doesn't require IC2.
    • Removed the ability to right click with a frequency card to see a random number.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

Removed the ability to right click with a frequency card to see a random number.

But that was fun ;(

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Was there even a release for before 1.2.5?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Maybe not a bug, but:

2014-05-03 16:36:06 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: mods.immibis.ars.beams.TileTeslaCoil@17857684 (mods.immibis.ars.beams.TileTeslaCoil@17857684) was added too early, postponing

2014-05-03 16:36:21 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyTileLoadEvent: posted for mods.immibis.ars.beams.TileTeslaCoil@6c0cc81c client-side, aborting

• Maybe not a bug, but:

2014-05-03 16:36:06 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyNet.addTileEntity: mods.immibis.ars.beams.TileTeslaCoil@17857684 (mods.immibis.ars.beams.TileTeslaCoil@17857684) was added too early, postponing

2014-05-03 16:36:21 [WARNING] [IC2] EnergyTileLoadEvent: posted for mods.immibis.ars.beams.TileTeslaCoil@6c0cc81c client-side, aborting

Same problem here.

• Suggestion: Add Name tag to Player detector token.
    For example, default player token will have name tag "Any player" and token works like current one.
    Player must take it, press Shift+RMB, and token saves that player name, so the token now detects only that player.
    To erase name, any player just must press Shift+RMB again.

Because current system with key-item is overcomplicated and unsafe.

Suggestion 2(just got it in my head): teleport upgrade for tesla coil. when tesla strikes any entity, it will teleport in any direction for short range from current position of entity (7-10 blocks i think is ok). eu cost to use is like for ic2 teleport.
    OR better idea is to use ender pearl mechanic. When tesla strikes entity, that entity throws ender pearl in any direction. So this upgrade will look like potion applicator, but for ender pearls only.

Suggestion 3: I have some problem with creating perfect 64x64 (well, with any /2 size) cube forcefield. Yes its possible to do with 6x plate projectors, but then i can't use forcefield filter for tesla coil. Maybe you will add mode to MFDevice to decrease/increase by 1 row field?

And found a bug with potion applicator name in his GUI.

• Hello, i'm new here, so pls don't kill me :P but i wanted to know, ive tried ARS but there's one thing i don't know how to use, it's the player token, how can i make the player token only kill other players but not me, im a bit confused, and sorry if this question has already been asked.

• Hello, i'm new here, so pls don't kill me :P but i wanted to know, ive tried ARS but there's one thing i don't know how to use, it's the player token, how can i make the player token only kill other players but not me, im a bit confused, and sorry if this question has already been asked.

You must use player token with Item detection filter and carry with you your key-item.

• Thx c:

Edit : wait, i still don't get it, what is a key item, I'm lost again, :p , can somone make a demonstration about that because I haven't found it on any mod spotlights ;(

• Version 58.1.0:

• Updated to 1.7.2.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Thanks immibis!

1.7 was really missing a good forcefield mod.

Edit: It still is apparently, I can't get any of your mods to work. I put them in the mods folder with immibis core and they don't load.

Using latest forge. (Also tried recommended forge)

Edit 2: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• I´ve tried it several times and it didn´t work with any IC2 version, however the newest, yesterday released build 59.0.1 should work with the newest experimental builds. At least for me it works (I´m using IC2 build 556 because of GregTech, but it should work just fine with the newest releases)