[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Repulsion Systems

• Try 50.2.4.

Edit: I made almost the same mistake again xD... this time I updated the OP and wrote this before it was done reobfuscating...

IT WORKS! Thanks so much. Now My nuclear empire can be complete. All I need is a Uranium UU-matter recipe....

• Fixed. This is also the final version for 1.2.5 and 1.3.2, barring any emergency bug fixes.

Edit: It will also be the final version for 1.4.2 as a lot of MCP names have changed in 1.4.5.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• 51.0.0:

• Updated to 1.4.5.
    • Ended support for 1.2.5, 1.3.2 and 1.4.2.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• 51.0.1:

• Updated textures (by kaj_)
    • Fixed an exploitable world-breaking server crash that could also be triggered accidentally.
    • Fixed forcefield filter not working on area projectors.
    • Fixed colour of forcefield filter beam.

The crash fix has been backported to 50.2.5.

Battery snot included.

• So, it says i need Immibis core and (forgive me if this is noobish) it looks like the most updated version of Immibis core is only for 1.2.5. I'd really like to try this, but I also don't want to break anything, so, if someone could clarify, I'd be very grateful.

• The OP had the wrong link - I've fixed it now.

Battery snot included.

• I haven't made it to the testing this mod yet, but there are few things I'd like to share.

When the mod crashes because of ID conflict, id does write NOTHING to its config file, so player have to create new instance of MC only with IC2/core and the mod to get a config to edit. Now the config itself, sections named "1" and "2"? Something like "Blocks", "Items" and "Other" would be much better (now are blocks mixed with other options).

• I haven't made it to the testing this mod yet, but there are few things I'd like to share.

When the mod crashes because of ID conflict, id does write NOTHING to its config file, so player have to create new instance of MC only with IC2/core and the mod to get a config to edit. Now the config itself, sections named "1" and "2"? Something like "Blocks", "Items" and "Other" would be much better (now are blocks mixed with other options).

Unfortunately changing that is likely to break compatibility with existing config files.

Edit: I mean the second part - the bug where it writes nothing to the config can be fixed.

Battery snot included.

• 51.0.3:

• Fixed config sections and renamed many options. Existing configs should auto-convert.
      If anything is left over in the 0/1/2 sections, it's not used and you can delete it.
    • Added max tesla range option (default 100)
    • Fixed cooldown when the world time is changed.

Edit: The config conversion worked fine for me, but as usual, you should back up your world and config just in case.

Battery snot included.

• Are there plans to use a Creative Tab for ARS' items?

No, but I don't see any reason not to.

Battery snot included.

• Will you update this mod to 1.4.6 soon or might it take some time?

Also: does your mod add any blocks to the world on world generation?
    I ask because I want to know if I can upgrade to 1.4.6 without your mod for now when I already had it in 1.4.5 but did not use it yet.

I ask because I want to know if I can upgrade to 1.4.6 without your mod for now when I already had it in 1.4.5 but did not use it yet.

ARS does not modify world generation.

Yes, in fact I'm doing the update right now (to all my mods, not just this).
    I couldn't before because I was away.

No, it doesn't add any blocks.

Battery snot included.

• 52.0.0:

• Updated to 1.4.6. Not tested properly.

52.0.1:

• Fixed packaging.

52.0.2:

• Fixed mcmod.info.

52.0.3:

• Fixed packaging again.

Battery snot included.

Edited 3 times, last by immibis ().

• When I added this mod in, it crashed. I have no clue why. I even removed NEI....
    Sorry it's so long, the spoilers weren't working for me.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Sorry :(

Time: 12/27/12 9:08 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: immibis.ars.ARSMod
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:117)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:484)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:410)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: immibis.ars.ARSMod
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:179)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.ModClassLoader.loadClass(ModClassLoader.java:57)
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:414)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:478)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: immibis/core/api/net/IPacketMap
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:172)
    ... 32 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: immibis.core.api.net.IPacketMap
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:87)
    ... 36 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 396638400 bytes (378 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.15.514 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.487 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_A2 57 mods loaded, 57 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed
    TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    campfire [The campfire mod] ([1.4.6]Campfire Mod universal[0.8.4].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.6]ReiMinimap_v3.2_05.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    APUnofficial [Additional Pipes Unofficial] (AdditionalPipes-2.1.3u36-1.4.6-beta.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ImmibisCore [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Errored
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Errored
    AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Backpack [Backpack] (backpack-1.5.4-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BCIC2Crossover [BC-IC2 Crossover Mod] (BCIC2crossover 2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    ChestTransporter [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.3_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    ColoredBricks [Colored Bricks] (ColoredBricks_1.4.6_v1.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.6-3.2.0.21.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    CTIII [CTIII] (CraftingTableIII_1.4.6_test4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    denLib [denLib] (denLib-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    BinnieCore [Binnie Core] (extrabees-1.4.9.3-prerelease.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    ExtraBees [Extra Bees] (extrabees-1.4.9.3-prerelease.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-1.6.4.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    HangableMaps [Hangable Maps] (HangableMaps_v1.4.6_1_MC1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    IC2BackpackHUD [IC2 Backpack HUD] (IC2 Backpack HUD - v2.2 - MC-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.5) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks_1.46.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.6-4.5.1.199.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    MoarAchForge [Moar Achievements Redux] (MoarAchievementsV113.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    MorePistons [More Pistons] (More Pistons 1.1.1 for [1.4.6].zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.6-6.12.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    IC2.SeedManager [SeedManager] (SeedManager-3.0.3-universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    mod_SpawnerGUI [mod_SpawnerGUI] (Spawner GUI.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    UsefulFood [UsefulFood] (usefulfood_v1.2.3-universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed
    WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

• @above try updating to latest version of this mod

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• @above crash: Update immibis core, there was a problem with the jar file.

52.0.4:

• Recompiled with Java 6.

Battery snot included.