[Addon MC r1.2.5 and MC r1.4.6/7] UU Matter recipes for Redpower Materials v1.1

• Ouch. I haven't even looked at MC 1.3.2 yet, since there are no mods out for it (well, not the important ones, anyway). I'm not looking forward to learning the new system.

Yea, I know that you have to use a proxy system in 1.3.2 but the way Forge does it makes it really easy. How hard it will be to update this mod to MC 1.3.2 is really going to depend on what changes IC2 makes. Most likely this mod will be a very easy update. A more complex mod like IC2, that's going to take some time to get right.

• Official Post

Yea, I know that you have to use a proxy system in 1.3.2 but the way Forge does it makes it really easy. How hard it will be to update this mod to MC 1.3.2 is really going to depend on what changes IC2 makes. Most likely this mod will be a very easy update. A more complex mod like IC2, that's going to take some time to get right.

These are just UUM-Recipes. Its really easy to Update that, as i already added UUM-Recipes, which are currently working with Dirt due to nonexistence of a public IC²-API for 1.3.2, to my Addon. And yes, Forge makes it VERY easy with the Proxysystem, because it initializes the Client- and Serverproxy for you, so you just have to determine the Classfiles in your @Mod-File as an Anotation.

• These are just UUM-Recipes. Its really easy to Update that, as i already added UUM-Recipes, which are currently working with Dirt due to nonexistence of a public IC²-API for 1.3.2, to my Addon. And yes, Forge makes it VERY easy with the Proxysystem, because it initializes the Client- and Serverproxy for you, so you just have to determine the Classfiles in your @Mod-File as an Anotation.

My problem is that I basically write C (with a teeny bit of C++) code that just happens to work when compiled in Java. A quick look at Forge's changes indicates that I might have to learn Java explicitly rather than bodge together bits of mutilated C++. Still, it can't be that hard - thanks for the links.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• Is it possible for this to work on Tekkit Lite? I added the server file to the server and the client file to the client but I still can not use the new recipes with UU Matter. Any help??

• Is it possible for this to work on Tekkit Lite? I added the server file to the server and the client file to the client but I still can not use the new recipes with UU Matter. Any help??

*sigh* This is why modpacks, are a bad, bad idea.

The latest version of this mod is for IC2 1.103, or for MC 1.2.5. Tekkit Lite is running MC 1.4.6/1.4.7. Hence, they are incompatible due to changes in Minecraft known as obfuscation.

• Been kinda lazy on updating this since there's no official IC2 release for MC r1.4.7 (and hence no need to update my server), but it will need to be re-coded at some point and so why not do it now. Grab it from the first post.

Oh, and since I've never used and never intend to use a modpack (I find it a lot easier to install mods separately), I'm not offering any kind of explicit support for Tekkit, FTB or the like. If it works, great.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.