[Suggestion] PIRATE! Painting

• I was thinking, that this:

Should seriously be made into a painting? It was a great April fools joke (I was visiting your blog in class, it was the day before April Fools (NZST), should have seen my face- I actually thought it was legit until I read the wrong doing tile entities part). And I personally would like to have on on the wall of my workshop :).

Is it possible to add it to the existing painting library? Or does it have to be a new item.

• This can defiantly be added as a painting.
    If you aren't familiar with texture pack creation just Google around a little and you should be able to find it.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• the skull? i don't think we need the skull its not blocky enough :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• oooh, yea no.
    IC2 doesn't interact with paintings. Default textures, (where the paintings are stored) are in your minecraft.jar
    all the IC2 textures and sprites are located inside the IC2.Jar

If you are intrested i can whip up a quick texture pack for you. probably take me about 30-45 Minutes.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• *ignores le wild spambot*

I would like it, cuz that joke only us (people that roams the forum) will get it.

But the size will make it a 32x32 ingame painting, with three big dots and a few lines (or something like that, idk how the bigger painting is).

• Ahh yeah, I forgot about those limitations. If IC2 adds a new painting is it possible to use higher res sprites? It would be great, especially because new/Technic users wouldn't understand what it was.

• would be pretty sick. Haha. conspiracy to commite HAYO

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P