[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Gravitation Suite v2.0.3!

• Woop! Things just keep getting better. Yes. More EE item replacements.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yeap. EE2 and Items in EE2 is best. Red Furnace is a dream :) Try to realize it !

But we (modders) can re-add some items!
    Like this:

Gonna go ahead implement functionality and report later.
    Red Matter furnace is not a dream. If you don't use BlazeRod-Maceration thing, it is though.

• You made my 3x3x1 useless :( Everybody will use yours drill because its cheaper.
    Okay, i have no other choice. I'll make my drill 3x3x3 :D

Ugh. You do realize you are basically trying to race to bottom except the bottom in this case is the most OP thing possible?

• The bugs like macerated blaze rods and bone meal could have been easily fixed by detecting differences in the maccerated or crafted item. Then EE would have been fine. Red matter furnaces rocked.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Ugh. You do realize you are basically trying to race to bottom except the bottom in this case is the most OP thing possible?

Lies. The funniest things possible. You are not being forced to use them after all.

I see this too much.

• It's half 6 in the evening where I am.

I see this too much.

• @offtopic : What do you mean? It is 13:32 here. -4 GMT. I stay on here all day long, until midnight or so.
    Good about the atomic disassembler. That name is more "science" related if compared to the "catalyst" of EE2. Just that :3

• EE was a magic mod after all. Atomic disassembler sounds really dangerous though. Will it have different blast ranges depending on what mode it is in like the catalyst?

I see this too much.

• Make it have nasty sideeffects upon an event [like hitting nuclear stuff like uranium ores {or blocks}].
    It would be fun to see it causing an "uncontrollable" fission reaction and exploding everything :3

• Note that experimental builds are broken due E-net (and many other things) overhaul on progress.

Why the F did they need to fix something with ENet? Anybody who remembers IC2 1.106 (MC 1.3.2) glitches with E-Net understands me. And why was it needed to remove packet-thing in ENet? WHYY?