Bug: Glitched Textures/Generator Not Giving Energy

• i have watched that series. they never state which version of forge they are using but forestry for bc 3.x REQUIRES the latest forge build (at least 160) thus breaking IC2.

• Official Post

i have watched that series. they never state which version of forge they are using but forestry for bc 3.x REQUIRES the latest forge build (at least 160) thus breaking IC2.

They have their own Versions of the Mods, they even have Logistic Pipes SMP properly working, and Mystcraft requires Forge 135, so i guess they clusterfucked themselfes a new Modpack.

• The Forestry wiki only says that it requires 3.3.8. I'm using 152 with the latest SMP version of BC3 and Forestry and it's working fine. Mystcraft for Forge 135 also works fine with 152. Logistics pipes SMP would be pretty awesome though haha.

• check the version of NEI you are using i was using the lastest one on my SMP server and i had this exact issue.

I down graded to nei 1.2.2.3 and chicken core 0.5.3 and this solved the issue.

I am still running forge 3.3.8.164

• you should ALWAYS use forge recommended version, not the "latest" as bugs, like this, occur.

also its not really a multi world issue, its only there forge version problem, as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/playlis…5ED195FA49E8&feature=plcp

a IC2 tester, and youtuber, is playing with a group of coders and some from forge and all sorts of mods. and he is in his own "dimension" and works 100% fine with ic2 machines, redpower etc...

well duh they all work... he is playing with the mod makers themself, if an error occurs, direwolf passes it over to the mod creator, patchs it, they update there MC with the updated code, and play... we dont got that privilage, so errors like this occur because we dont got dev builds, we gotta stick with the old recommended versions, that are outdated from his SMP LP

• How do we check what version of NEI we have? I've run into this exact problem - using no other mods but IC and Forge. It's most certainly NOT a bukkit or multiworld problem, as Akaedis pointed out. My only solution was a rollback to an older Forge version; obviously not an option for people using Forestry. (this is why I use as few mods as possible...)

"Why is that unhappy green pe*is running towards you?" - Minecraft first impressions live long.

• I believe the overall issue is that they NEED to release a new version of IC2, the current one is riddled with many game breaking bugs (well, for my economy server they are game-breaking), and now is incompatible with the mod it requires (even though it is a relatively new version). I am very disappointed that we cant remove our Personal Safes / Trade-o-mats in SMP, especially since there are a few that were placed out in the middle of my town making them a major eyesore. From what i understand they fixed this issue too, so where is the fix?
    (sorry for sounding inconsiderate, but i really need these fixes - plz just a bug fix release!?!?)

• I believe the overall issue is that they NEED to release a new version of IC2, the current one is riddled with many game breaking bugs (well, for my economy server they are game-breaking), and now is incompatible with the mod it requires (even though it is a relatively new version). I am very disappointed that we cant remove our Personal Safes / Trade-o-mats in SMP, especially since there are a few that were placed out in the middle of my town making them a major eyesore. From what i understand they fixed this issue too, so where is the fix?
    (sorry for sounding inconsiderate, but i really need these fixes - plz just a bug fix release!?!?)

For now, just flip into creative mode for a second and punch them. You won't get a crash.