Quantum suit questions

• How does is exactly work
    If I run out of charge of any if the parts what happens
    Does the protection vary depending on the amount of charge left
    If it doesn't then how do you die except buy instant large amount of damage
    How much damage would you have to take to die instantly

• the quantum suit sports 100% damage absorption which means while it holds a charge you are effectively invulnerable to anything the natural world can throw at you. the more damage you absorb the more charge is expended. the way you die is a player hits you with a nano saber which the q-suit is coded to be vulnerable against. alternately a similar effect can bee achieved by nuking a players base forcing them to start almost fresh.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• the quantum suit sports 100% damage absorption which means while it holds a charge you are effectively invulnerable to anything the natural world can throw at you. the more damage you absorb the more charge is expended. the way you die is a player hits you with a nano saber which the q-suit is coded to be vulnerable against. alternately a similar effect can bee achieved by nuking a players base forcing them to start almost fresh.

Yup.. i've accidentally gone swimming in lava lakes a couple times with a full q-suit on (note: you need the full suit to get full benefits) and the only effect (other than scaring me half to death) was energy loss on the suit.

• Official Post

Yup.. i've accidentally gone swimming in lava lakes a couple times with a full q-suit on (note: you need the full suit to get full benefits) and the only effect (other than scaring me half to death) was energy loss on the suit.

Try to fall into the Void with full Quantumarmor. I guess you will fall forever without taking Armordamage.

• Try to fall into the Void with full Quantumarmor. I guess you will fall forever without taking Armordamage.

Try it in a test world first :P

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I already saw my Friend doing that (and then thought about, how the fuck can you get back from the Void without Teleport).

Well, if he did do that, and didn't teleport, and decided to keep falling, eventually the game would either bug out, and he would quite falling, or it would crash. I would guess the latter, since no-one at Mojang seems to know how to code.

• You die if you fall 100000 blocks with a quantum suit on. I tested that.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.