New objects and blocks

• Hope yo like these blocks and objects that have planned at school :3
    Plutonium: crafted like a tnt but with 5 uranium an 4 iridium ores, generates temperature and energy equivalent to 8 uranium together
    Freezer cell: This is the same but instead of uranium and iridium is coolant cell and blocks of snow and it will create 8 blocks of ice, mixing with cell you give a 1 freezer cell to cool a plutonium, like a 1 coolant cell cooling a 1 uranium cell (you need 4 freezer cell to cool a 1 plutonium)
    Note: 1 freezer cell can be used to cool 2 uranium cell, (whereby the freezer cell is equivalent to 8 coolant cell)
    now 2 objects to high voltage!
    Quantum crystal: Hold up to 10000000 EU and is crafted putting a lapotron crystal completely surrounded by iridium plates.
    MFX (trem voltage)Unit: This container can hold up 100000000 EU is crafted putting a mfsu in the middle and putting hv cabbles insulated x4 in the sides of mfsu and putting quantum crystals in the 6 remaining parts

Edited 2 times, last by Eltodofull: thank you for this information now is equivalent to 8 ().

• Really? 5 uranium and 4 iridium ore becomes the equivalent of 4 uranium cells? How is that worth it?

5 uranium cells in a bunch in a reactor produces 30.000.000 EU while 4 cells produce 24.000.000 EU. Then you need to subtract the four million the iridium costs to create (without scrap though) and you end up loosing 10.000.000 EU as opposed to just using the regular uranium cells. Even without the iridium ore it's still a loss of at least 6.000.000 EU.

And the other stuff sounds quite overpowered as well. None of this will be accepted I'm afraid.

• 1)
    Tier IV Tech had already been denied.
    2)
    Nuclear changes are on the todo-list/denied
    3)
    Plutonium had already been denied, can't be made from Iridium (I know, MC isn't realistic, but using Iridium wich is useful to harden items to create energy ... it seems strange, isn't it ?) and wouldn't have anything interesting (if just working longer than ura, just use the breeding way, it's easy ... and maybe I misunderstand, bu you said INFINITE dUrability ? Hmmm ... you see, the nuclear Reactor is VERY powerful, but has to be finite ... as Coal is for normal gen ...)

Welcome to the forum ;)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• all of your suggestions are examples of tier 4 technology there is currently an blanket denial on all tier 4 technology

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• sorry but its not a race ^^

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• ok but as I was programing which perphs add other additional things besides a "Tinybox" to contain 10000 and does not accept more than 5 eu.
    Even the Hv solar array :P

P.D. I dont want to plagiarism, just think about helping

Note: sorry my bad english I speak spanish

• sorry but its not a race ^^

Yes, but the fact I answer before you make your replie useless ^^

ok but as I was programing which perphs add other additional things besides a "Tinybox" to contain 10000 and does not accept more than 5 eu.

Already denied too. Do it yourself if you really want.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• if i may wax religious for a sec I like to follow the rule of "in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established" simply put he won't believe it and will keep going if he only hears "its denied" from one person

• Official Post

@OP: Were you waiting for me to log off or what??? Because this Thread was created, right after i logged out! And there was absolutely no one, who created a Thread on the "Who is Online"-List.

Aaaaaaaand its denied.