new cabbles

• Ok the new
    teleport cabble: lose 1 eu per block but you can link (ok its all my bad english XD traduce it)
    tu puedes transportar energia o "eu" para que pase de este cable a otro cable (pero el mismo) lo cual te ahorrara mucho tiempo y espacio porfavor no pienso en crear publicidad pero me imagino que todos conocen el buildcraft y su mod adicional del tubo de transportacion, bueno en eso me baso

(hv cabble x4) (hv...) (hv...)
    (g.fiber c.)(telepor.)(blue remote)
    (h v...) (hv) (hv)

the cables can be linked like a teleporter with the "blue remote"(blue button)

• *Is sick and tired*

No...

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• already suggested and denied

this is your second offence and first warning use the search bar to determine if what you are about to post has been posted before if it has then don't start a new thread.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

And now in German and English with the famous GOOGLE-TRANSLATE:

Sie tragen können Energie oder "eu", dieses Kabel an einen anderen Kabel (aber das gleiche), die viel Zeit und Raum bitte nicht zu schaffen, Werbung zu sparen denken wird vergehen, aber ich denke, jeder kennt die buildcraft und zusätzliche mod Rohr Transportmittel, gut, dass ich zeichnen.

you can carry energy or "eu" to pass this cable to another cable (but the same) which will save much time and space please do not think of creating advertising, but I guess everyone knows the buildcraft and additional mod tube of transportation, good at that I draw.