Suggestion: Energy Condenser (High tier Single Use Batteries)

• Official Post

What if player buys from another some machines , highly overclocked and want energy for that?

anyway, trading energy is good for many purposes. [And with that you can "teleport" energy to far-away outposts (Teleporter + EM-X)]

EM-0 was supposed to be a joke, so don't consider it. (Free energy condensing is too cheaty)

Energy condensing is supposed to be not 100% efficient, similar to electrolizer.
    In my opinion electrolizer can be reworked to work this way and can use tin cells to store EM-X
    Discharging them in another energy condenser keeps cell, directly inside MFSU/MFE/Batbox maybe.

I have Generators normally right after crafting a Furnace (thats after the first Miningrun)

Me too, but if i had a chance i would skip that part directly to the macerator.
    I think you would too.

Actually i'm building the Extractor first and power it with Redstone.

Doesn't that mean that if you had a chance to re-place that redstone to, single use battery, for example, exchanging it for something else, you wouldn't?

• Official Post

If i had a chance not to craft generator and live a few nights buying EU, i would.
    It would save my time and some of the resources.

Please don't forget about other possibilities, as it is energy in item form.
    Like :
    Energy teleportation through teleporter = Powerup outposts or help an ally for any reason.
    A way to easily Transfer energy stored in energy blocks. [So you won't lose your energy stored anymore when wrenching?]
    Selling energy rather than UUM is better as players have more stuff to do with it. (Rather than only matter making)

• A Question: Why do you need to sell Energy in Energyform? The only point of having large amounts of Energy is producing UUM, and UUM is a perfect Currency.

ikr, you can get anything from it. except tin, and copper, but there COMMON anyway. HEAR THAT TINPINCHERS?! :D

• ikr, you can get anything from it. except tin, and copper, but there COMMON anyway. HEAR THAT TINPINCHERS?! :D

But I have gotten tin and copper from it... :huh:

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• only use for large amounts of energy is UUM fabrication, there is completely no way to use energy right now.

may be electric enchanter (actually will be nice addon) or similar energy sink machine with imba benefits will allow energy trading...

• Quoted from "obliviousbuilder"
    ikr, you can get anything from it. except tin, and copper, but there COMMON anyway. HEAR THAT TINPINCHERS?! :D

But I have gotten tin and copper from it... :huh:

sorry i thought they werent a recipie.