Mark 1-1-SUC 2050eu/t

• After some experimenting, i have produced a Mark 1-O that pumps out 2050eu/t! It does use Equivilent Exchange, but just for proof of concept(It would take way too many pumps to make this much ice!)
    Here is the reactor set-up:

thing can run forever without heating up!
    Here is the inside:

My readings from the eu reader:

And finally, my Talonfire Thing

I did this in creative, but i might build somthing similar in survial, but without EE. If i do, i will post some pics of that.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Edited 3 times, last by kevindude ().

• Official Post

I would place the Ice in the bottom right, to make sure that the Reactor is properly cooled, and to make it more efficient.

This is the best Icesetup for your Reactor:

:Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Tesla Coil:
    :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Tesla Coil:
    :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Bio Cell: :Tesla Coil: :Tesla Coil:

• thx for the advice. Because i dont really like EE, i am working on a version of this reactor that uses snowmen and compressors for the ice
    i will use yr adivce in that one

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• thx for the advice. Because i dont really like EE, i am working on a version of this reactor that uses snowmen and compressors for the ice
    i will use yr adivce in that one

if you don't want to use energy up compressing it or finding a taiga biome for the snowmen (snowman poop 9000 systems only make snowballs in taiga now) than have a look at this BC sub-mod if you've got BC installed. Lots more expensive than a compressor setup but doesn't need EU. The down side is you'll need 50-60 of the glacial guys and half that in the water ones to supply the water.

• if you don't want to use energy up compressing it or finding a taiga biome for the snowmen (snowman poop 9000 systems only make snowballs in taiga now) than have a look at this BC sub-mod if you've got BC installed. Lots more expensive than a compressor setup but doesn't need EU. The down side is you'll need 50-60 of the glacial guys and half that in the water ones to supply the water.

Technically you could just use Singularity Compressors, Aqueous Accumulators, Glacial Precipitators to make Ice, you tell the GP's to make snow balls (More effecient than having it make straight ice), and send the snowballs to compressors, and you'll really only need like 2 sets of 3 GPs and AAs and you'll be golden. I use 4 singularity compressors and any overflow is sent into a void pipe.

• With singularity compressors, overclocker and storage upgrades... when fully warmed up (150000psi, 15 OCer upgrades) they take an extremely small amount of energy from the reactor, and not constantly. For the first time run you gotta manually input some ice into the reactor until the compressors are warmed up, and until then all of the reactor's power will be used to start the compressors, but only takes like 1 minute. Gonna post this when I post my 2070EU/t reactor.

• With singularity compressors, overclocker and storage upgrades... when fully warmed up (150000psi, 15 OCer upgrades) they take an extremely small amount of energy from the reactor, and not constantly. For the first time run you gotta manually input some ice into the reactor until the compressors are warmed up, and until then all of the reactor's power will be used to start the compressors, but only takes like 1 minute. Gonna post this when I post my 2070EU/t reactor.

Wait so you use the advanced machines that use Upgrades? Is there any point in using those ones? I know that the 1.5 Advanced Machines use 16 Eu/T and work fine.

• Wait so you use the advanced machines that use Upgrades? Is there any point in using those ones? I know that the 1.5 Advanced Machines use 16 Eu/T and work fine.

I do, cause I use Tekkit. I still think it's better than EE or having 15 normal compressors... so yeah, I personally think it's worth it.

• Wait so you use the advanced machines that use Upgrades? Is there any point in using those ones? I know that the 1.5 Advanced Machines use 16 Eu/T and work fine.

Yeah.. Advanced Machines Original is *much* better than the other highly messed up edition.
    Though 4 of those compressors isn't quite enough to keep up with a reactor.

• Yeah.. Advanced Machines Original is *much* better than the other highly messed up edition.
    Though 4 of those compressors isn't quite enough to keep up with a reactor.

3 with 15 overclocker upgrades each are, and they actually produce more ice than needed

• Note I *explicitly* mentioned the non-screwed up Advanced Machines Original... aka: someone didn't read at all.

I know, my point was that why would you use the original one when more than 4 compressors aren't as good as 3 with upgrades?

• I know, my point was that why would you use the original one when more than 4 compressors aren't as good as 3 with upgrades?

Because it's cheaper resource wise, saves tons of energy and just isn't screwed up?