Suggestion: New Logo Not Completely Out of the Question?

• Image is 1000x1000px 32bit png. I can also provide just the outlined cube in its current form if necessary.

After looking at the current IC² logo, I had an idea that I thought I'd give a try. Some people I showed really liked it, so I thought I'd post it here.

If used, I'll fully relinquish creative rights to the developer. Any thoughts?

• I like it too! +1 from sirbrandino. :thumbup:

I5 2500K | 4GB Cosair Vengence | Radeon 6850 | Rosewill 600w PSU | GigaByte Z68MA | CM Elite 311 | Dell 19" 720p (upgrading soon!)| Hitachi 500 GB 7200 HDD | LG 24X |Windows 7 (Genuine!)
    Alblaka in a Lightning Rod suggestion thread...[/size]

• Much better, than current logo :3

Yep, I am from Russia, and yep, my english isn't good enough...
    So if.. if you dare to laugh of me, I.. I will find you and destroy with all our Soviet nuclear bombs, bwahahaha!
    Naah, I'm just kidding ^^ ... not. :|

• In my experience, it's not an IC2 game without at least one nuclear crater.

...of course that might just be me... grumble grumble walk away from it for ten minutes...

I always make mine a tourist site, with fencing, viewing platforms and informative signs :D

• Well, all I was trying to do was recreate the current logo, which is a cubed Minecraft wold by the look of it. All I did was map an old Cartograph image I had to a cube and apply the proper lighting. Outline it and add text and it's done.