Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover IC2 [103]Needs Friendly Helpers

• You dumb bint, that's like saying agriculture should be removed from IC because it doesn't relate to industry. It's the name of the mod, a name that happens to be more idiomatic than literal; "rocket science" meaning, in the vernacular, very advanced science/mathematics concepts of any type, hence "it's not rocket science" meaning "it's not hard to understand."

I hope Kensington comes back :(

• You dumb bint, that's like saying agriculture should be removed from IC because it doesn't relate to industry. It's the name of the mod, a name that happens to be more idiomatic than literal; "rocket science" meaning, in the vernacular, very advanced science/mathematics concepts of any type, hence "it's not rocket science" meaning "it's not hard to understand."

Let's not start calling each other dumb. It's a matter of opinion and personal preference.

Thorium Reactors? SO MUCH YES. As much as I like the IC2 energy system this combined with converters might just become my new primary generator.

Well, I will be sure to make Atomic Science have very good Thorium Reactors! :D

• Fusion Reactor works great on single player.. now for the real test on SMP!

So are you going to keep them together/ separate them/ or possibly give an option in the config file to have the rockets turned off in SMP?
    We all know that the world would be destroyed because someone got a hair up their ass lol

Thanks for bringing this back!

• Sorry I called you a name. The implication that there was anything wrong with things that aren't rockets in Rocket Science is just kind of depressing.

• It's just a name. If you want, you could just rename the zip file to whatever you want, not like the name matters too much. In the end, it all matters what's in the mod, and the original Rocket Science has aspects of both Rockets and Science. In reality, though, splitting one mod into two, then managing both mods separately is kind of an unnecessary hassle for the author. Unless they want to double their workload, more work for the author means less content for the player. If there's an aspect of a mod you don't want, simply don't use it. I avoid overpowered or easy-mode kinds of additions myself, since it's too much of a temptation to use them, but as calc stated, it's a matter of personal preference. Besides, you never know if you might one day, while blowing your enemies to smithereens, decide you could go for a fusion reactor.

EDIT: Made my post sound less angry or bitter. Not that I was actually angry or bitter.

• same as Greg 2_1 instaled the mod which apear to be loaded in the mods menu but none of the new blocks shows up,which version of IC2 i need 1.95 or 1.97?

• Just to shed a little light on the no items showing up bug, the old rocket science would do the same if there was an ID conflict. Would not fail to launch minecraft, the mod just would not load up but would generate an error in the modloader log for that session showing the ID error.

Perhaps you should look there for your error.

• The reactor and separator seem to work fine with deuterium, haven't tried tritium yet. The reactor even has a working texture, though not the separator.

• My first thought was Alblaka, second thought was random guy that used the same googlesearch and plainly copied it :O

Anyway, the difference is that this guy here tries to re-do it kinda.
    Kenntington has been MIA for some time.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™