Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover IC2 [103]Needs Friendly Helpers

• And who is an modder who can write a mod like RS?

Wait, you actually expect people to just jump up and spend ages coding mods on your command? There are plenty of modders/coders out there who are capable of doing it. Most of them just have better things to do.

Why not learn it yourself? All it takes is a few years to get competent. Looking at your writing style you seem to be quite young so you have plenty of time.

• Official Post

@above : With some configs, GT can make your game even easier and OP, rather than difficult and rewarding.

Gregtech easier? I would like to see that :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

tooeasymode config. UUM from dirt (or was it cobble?!

Dirt.
    I mean enabling : LV, MV, HV solar panels , lowering EU on matter fab to < 1.666.666 and disabling all GT changes regarding tech, using its machines to obtain byproducts. Change values of energy generation/usage of generators/machines...
    GT naturally buffs nuclear, btw.

• Come on guys, you will not fight against each other here ? I know that I'm new and that it can be frustrating to be reprimanded by me, but you are off topic, or am I wrong ? This is a thread (maybe dead) for Rocket Science, not a thread to discuss the goodness of GT. And, I would say that RS was a good mod, thanks to:
    -You could travel a relatively long distance for a cheap ammount of energy,
    -You could build up a whole missile facility, including its defense,
    -You could have a fusion reactor, entirely automatic, safe, and cheap (unlike GT one),
    -You could have a lot of fun,
    -You could hope, because Kentington planned a lot of new stuff, including the possibility to go up to the moon, and even Mars (I think, I'm not sure), with a rocket, without a portal, earn some new metals (or old ones that would have a bigger concentration), and become the master of the world.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't use passengers rockets in GT or ICBM mod.

• I Agree with you, and I think RS is much better than Gregtech. And its NOT OP!

Why not learn it yourself? All it takes is a few years to get competent. Looking at your writing style you seem to be quite young so you have plenty of time.

I'm clever and yung (13 years) and I speak german! And I don't want to invest 4-9 years only for learn MODIING!!!!!! But if someone could help me out and lern it to me so that I can update RS to MC x.x.x I would do it!(because I'm nearly waiting for 2 years!and three modders gave it up! (So RS is dead and I want to revive it! but I can't do it alone!)

If someone would be ready to learn it with me, she or he schould telll me how to decompile and recompile... MC

If you see any grammar-mistakes please tell me :P

• I Agree with you, and I think RS is much better than Gregtech. And its NOT OP!

How can you compare two completely different mods with completely different content and claim one is "much better" than the other?

I'm clever and yung (13 years) and I speak german! And I don't want to invest 4-9 years only for learn MODIING!!!!!! But if someone could help me out and lern it to me so that I can update RS to MC x.x.x I would do it!(because I'm nearly waiting for 2 years!and three modders gave it up! (So RS is dead and I want to revive it! but I can't do it alone!)

If someone would be ready to learn it with me, she or he schould telll me how to decompile and recompile... MC

Just to simply port the mod you can probably get by with just a few months of learning. Years are needed to be capable of actually making a half-decent mod from scratch. You are at pretty good age to start learning programming and as an added bonus it'll give you pretty much guaranteed work until the end of your life (or the end of world as we know it, whatever comes first)

• And gow I schould learn it? (I can't even speak perfect english)

• BTW scool is starting soon and Notch is ...(let's don't say any bad words about him and the new laucher...

And WFT is scrath?
    mistrX could you learn it to me(modding+java)?

• BTW scool is starting soon and Notch is ...(let's don't say any bad words about him and the new laucher...

Considering he has had nothing to do with MC development for quite a while now I too can't see a reason why say anything bad about it. As for the new launcher, it's a step in right direction.

And WFT is scrath?

It's a typo for "scratch"

• And what is it?
    or "hoho" could you help me?

• I

This is true. Programming in general isn't difficult. It's sort of like riding a bike - most can do it but rare few can do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmJtYaUTa0

Basically anyone that can program can do "a mod" but it takes talent, time and effort to do something truly great.

is ist a good start if I start with the tutorials from eclipse?
    because they are german and ...

• And what is it?

I'm afraid if you don't have enough initiative to look up the meaning of a single word you will never have enough of it to learn modding and programming. Hell, I'd dare say you lack it to get by in life in general :)

or "hoho" could you help me?

Technically I'm certain I have enough knowledge to teach you programming. Problem is it doesn't interest me to teach others that are too lazy to even try learn themselves. If you start learning and run into some issues you can't solve using internet then sure, ask me, and I'll help as best as I can.

As for eclipse tutorials, I have no idea what they are but if they give at least basic knowledge about Java then they should be good enough.

• ok thist therad and RS is DEAD exept someone woul love to revive this mod

Edited once, last by Georg958 ().

• Crazucraft would you like it to teach it to me? So we can adventually finish the upading/ revive it/ code it new (if I'm able tom learn it)