[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Can use silk and then macerate it :P

I know, but gives only 2 :(

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• I'm not sure but I think the Seed Analyzer doesnt work? :D It's only pushing my seed bags from left to right :/ It has a Batbox for Energy so I dont know :D

• Official Post

Lefty: Well, i never tested it. Thanks for reporting that it doesnt work.

And now V1.11a

NEW FEATURE:
    Centrifuge. This Device is really usefull at "extracting" Elements out of raw Materials. Its used instead of the Extractor for gathering Elementcells. It needs empty Tincells for some Recipes, but some other Recipes are outputting additional empty Cells instead, which get automatically sorted into the Emptycell-Slot in the Topleft.

Put Tungsten, 4 Clay, 8 Uraniumingots, electrolyzed Watercells, 4 Hydrogencells or 4 Deuteriumcells into the Middleslot, and grab your Elements out of it, after a long Rotationduration.

If you put 8 Uranium + 41 Cells into it you will get 8 Uraniumcells, 32 Neardepleted Cells and a Wolframcell. Dont try to put the Uraniumcellstack into a Nuclearreactor. Its just a waste of 7 Uranium.

• for your
    Centrifuge: Maybe Upgrade Slots like the normal Machines :D ?

EDIT: 4 Hydrogencells or 4 Deuteriumcells<--- cant find anyone of them (If you mean Hydration Cells, you cant stack them :P)

• <3 for naming it not just a plain old centrifuge :P

Your getting so many machines your gonna need an NEI plugin soon.

• Little problem here:

Code
    2012-09-23 20:10:08 [INFO] [STDOUT] [IC2] WARNING: gregtechmod.common.tileentities.GT_TileEntity_Centrifuge@31a744df didn't implement demandsEnergy() properly, no energy from injectEnergy accepted although demandsEnergy() returned true.

And i don't know if I installed something wrong (old IC²–API copy) or something else.

• If you put 8 Uranium + 41 Cells into it you will get 8 Uraniumcells, 32 Neardepleted Cells and a Wolframcell. Dont try to put the Uraniumcellstack into a Nuclearreactor. Its just a waste of 7 Uranium.

That is awesome. But what is Tungsten (or Wolfram for German-speaking people) is used to ?
    And another question: What are the "Light Blue" Ingot used to craft Helium coolants cells ?
    PS: Sorry if I do not still used your addon, but this year my studies don't let me the time to play Minecraft, wich is too adictive :/

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Sounds sweet, Are you going to hook into NEI API?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Quintine: Yes, i was thinking about an integrated NEI-Plugin. But before that, i have to improve my Recipesystem

ejkozan: So IC² gives you a warning, when i fix the Ghost-E-net-Bug for my Addon? Well, i think i did not fix enough of it. That happend after you dismantled your Centrifuge, right? Still better than infinite Explosions.

MatLaPatate: That light-blue Ingot is Forestrys Tin. I displayed it with NEI so the Oredictionary was switching between all possibilities. Also Its not only Wolfram for Germans, its Wolfram for everyone except english people! Look at your periodic Table of Elements, there is not "T" for Tungsten (ok, T is already used for Tritium), there is only a "W" for Wolfram.

• MatLaPatate: That light-blue Ingot is Forestrys Tin. I displayed it with NEI so the Oredictionary was switching between all possibilities. Also Its not only Wolfram for Germans, its Wolfram for everyone except english people! Look at your periodic Table of Elements, there is not "T" for Tungsten (ok, T is already used for Tritium), there is only a "W" for Wolfram.

I know it's W(74, very close to the 77 of the Iridium and the Golds 78, you should think about it before adding new recipes to the Fusion Reactor), I know by hearth the Periodic Table (except if something heavier than Uuo has been discovered recently).
    But I guess it's called tungsten for everybody exept german, since I'm not English-speaking (I'm french) and call it in french "Tungstene" with a e (can't remember if there's one in english)
    And okay for tin from Forestry. I guessed right. (I don't use Forestry because I consider it's getting closer than EE).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Found a bug and have a suggestion to Quantumchest:

First, If you break a filled Quantumchest, all Items are gone (Bug or feature?)

I dont know if it possible but if a Quantumchest is filled with cobblestone, there should be an icon on top/on side who shows you, hey man there is cobblestone inside :D

• MatLaPatate: Do you really think i would add something useless like Gold to the Fusionlist? :D

Lefty: Thats a Feature. Imagine one breaks a Quantumchest with over 9000 Cobblestone inside. And for the Outsideicon, i have to look at the Renderingcode, so it can take a while.

Screw that check the source code on the new logipipe feature.

You like this idea?
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/33855125/2012-09-06_12.57.23.png

https://github.com/RS485/LogisticsPipes/commits/MC-1.3.1

• RichardG, what did he say?

Kane Hart: I'm not sure if Donate-Buttons are allowed, as the Addon-Publishment-Thread states, that i'm not allowed to gain any financial revenue by this. (with the special note of Adf.ly-Links).

lol that is silly.. But anyways, he wanted help getting it to work on tekkit lmao.

• lol that is silly.. But anyways, he wanted help getting it to work on tekkit lmao.

Did it go something like this "Gee, I wonder why this mod, which has been coded specifically not to work with Technic, is not working with Technic"?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l