[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

I think this is what greg was telling me about. I kind wanted to keep the recipe just wanted quantum food to be nerfed. It ruins the helm discharging to fast and its cheap too I rather people work for their food.

Yes, that was what i ment. Sadly removing the QSuitHelmet-Food-Feature is a Basefilemodification, and those will not be Part of my Addon.

MatLaPatate: Watermills can be nerfed by disabling the Infinite-Water-Quirk (the Basefile for that was in the OP, before the 1.3.2-Version of the Addon itself).

My Gameplaytests are working properly. I already have 9 Solarpanels and 5 Windmills (crafted with the expensive Recipes!), and am currently at Tier-II. My 64x64-BC-Quarry already found two Iridiumore, and my Massfabrication just began. My Centrifuge is currently processing a Stack of Lavacells, to filter Gold, Iron, W-Cells and a bit more than enough Tin to get those 64 Cells back, out of the Lavacells. And even with that, i'm currently short on Tin! But I have stackwise Iron/Copperingots...

Edit: V1.20a:
    A bunch of minor tweaks and Recipes. For producing Iridiumplates, you need now to compress the Iridiumore into Ingotform before crafting. Lithium has also a new use for Re-Batteries.

• How to wipe the data from the Data Orbs?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• How do I copy lol?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• Official Post

If you want to copy Data from a Computer onto the Dataorb, then just rightclick the Computer (if its in Reactorplannermode) with one Dataorb.

If you want to paste Data into a Computer then sneak-rightclick the Computer (if its in Reactorplannermode) with the Dataorb (which in that case, must contain a Reactorplan).

Copying Data from one orb to another is only possible if you have a Computer for Datatransfer (and then do it, like explained in the 2 Lines above)

I just recognized a Bug of V1.19b, which accidently disabled the Dataorbs. Will be fixed in V1.20b right now.

• I noticed that when we reach a new site (20 today) we get a new version of your mod :DDDDDD (okay maybe a little delay butttttttttt what a "hap" :D)

• I have a question for you Greg: "Can more than 1 Lightning Rod outputting power use only 4 HV-transformers?"

• Official Post

Can more than 1 Lightning Rod outputting power use only 4 HV-transformers?

If you are talking about 2 Lightningrods, which "share" 4 HV-Transformers via Superconductorconnection, then it will work as long as only one of them is outputting Energy. You really need 4 HVT's per Rod (no matter where those are placed), there is no way around, since there is no Storageblock which accepts more than 2048EU/t (And yes i know the HV-Transformer is basically a Storageblock, which does that).

P.S. I just looked at the most recent Version of my Lectureplan (for tomorrow), and i was even more horrified, than last Semester. Even when there are now only 2 deadly boring (that was serious) Lectures a week, i have now 4 Days with Begin at 8:00am, End at 5:15pm and giant holes of nothing inbetween the Lectures. At least 2 of the Lectures are really important for me. I think i will use my Dropbox now also for Coding. And HAYO!, Friday is 8:00am to 1:00pm, so i can visit my Friend and Betatester "zerggrez".

• Hey I know i must of done something wrong, but for the life of me I cannot seem to be able to change the blockid's in the config. Everytime I try something different it changes to a different number and gives me a different version of this error message.

2012-09-30 18:58:06 [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ 1644 item slot already occupied by si@38f21f while adding gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaBlock_Item@9ffa5e
    2012-09-30 18:58:06 [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ 1645 item slot already occupied by si@f64ef8 while adding gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaMachine_Item@baa341
    2012-09-30 18:58:06 [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ 1646 item slot already occupied by si@56e21d while adding gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaOre_Item@171475

Not used to installing own mods so I'm just a few days old with trying to sort out problems. If you need the full ForgeMod file just say, thanks for the help and the soon to be much used addon.

EDIT: Believe I am an idiot left it at defult and items work, don't understand why it does this though if someone can explain in a small/easy way

• GregoriusT:
    I really don't understand, shouldn't HV-Transformers support any number of EV Packets?

• GregoriusT:
    I really don't understand, shouldn't HV-Transformers support any number of EV Packets?

HV transformers support every current up to 2048 EU/T.

Lightningrods output 4 times that. Having 4 HV transformers means the current is reduced to levels that you Storages can handle.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• If you are talking about 2 Lightningrods, which "share" 4 HV-Transformers via Superconductorconnection, then it will work as long as only one of them is outputting Energy. You really need 4 HVT's per Rod (no matter where those are placed), there is no way around, since there is no Storageblock which accepts more than 2048EU/t (And yes i know the HV-Transformer is basically a Storageblock, which does that).

P.S. I just looked at the most recent Version of my Lectureplan (for tomorrow), and i was even more horrified, than last Semester. Even when there are now only 2 deadly boring (that was serious) Lectures a week, i have now 4 Days with Begin at 8:00am, End at 5:15pm and giant holes of nothing inbetween the Lectures. At least 2 of the Lectures are really important for me. I think i will use my Dropbox now also for Coding. And HAYO!, Friday is 8:00am to 1:00pm, so i can visit my Friend and Betatester "zerggrez".

I was thinking oh damn no more updates. Nope now you have nothing to do but code updates haha. Hopefully you do some homework too ;)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Can you add a config option to not remove the original Iridium Plate recipe (so there are both recipes available)?

• Hey i tried to ignite the fusion reactor , but i didn't know how to set up the cables and the storage blocks .

Could someone explain me how .

Thanks

• Official Post

Hey i tried to ignite the fusion reactor , but i didn't know how to set up the cables and the storage blocks .

Could someone explain me how .

Thanks

As I've heard many times from GregT, place a splitter cable at the output end and give it a redstone signal until the fusion has started. If the splittercable is on, charge the whole thing up with a couple of MFSU's full (40M EU)

• I think Nuke recipe is already better than it was, but it could still be improved:
    Reason 1: Machine and Circuits ? Okay, it make it more expensive, but ... it's not realistic (I KNOW, it's minecraft, where you can handle 64 m^3 of stone in one hand)
    Reason 2: why not adding the so-wanted Plutonium, not as a new Nuclear Fuel (except you really want it ^^) but as a component of the nuke ? It would even be a purpose for the Centrifuge: Put 16 Ura and 82 cells in it, it will give you 64 Depleted Isotope cells, 2 Tungsten/Wolfram cells, 15 Ura-cells and 1 Plutonium cells. (If you really dislike "Plutonium-cells, call it Enriched-Ura-cells ^^)
    Gunpowder is the hard-to-get part of the TNT. Because it's expensive to craft with UUM, because creepers are dangerous without Q-Suit and in Hard, because you have to spend whole nights for it ...
    That's why I suggest:

:Nuke TNT: = TNT

:Uranium Cell: = Plutonium cells

:Uranium Ingot: = Ura-Block

:Uranium Cell: :Nuke TNT: :Uranium Cell:

:Nuke TNT: :Uranium Ingot: :Nuke TNT:

:Uranium Cell: :Nuke TNT: :Uranium Cell:

I find it cheaper than the current one, because you won't waste 2*9+4=22 Ura for that, but "just" 13. But the fact is it would be harder to get, thinking you would have to get that incredible amount of 64 Ura Before being able to create it, but also because 4 TNT are more expensive (in time, without mod bringing new ways of getting Gunpowder) than 1 Advanced Machine and 2 Adv. Circuits.

The plutonium could be obtained with 32 Ura instead of 16, thinking you ad a way to duplicate Ura (Rock-Cutter).

Why do I want an even more expensive Nuke ? Because while playing in PvP, considering the time you take to build your base, it's to easy to destroy it ... even with your recipes ...
    And maybe it should be even more expensive than what I said (Nuke is really yhe ultimate weapon against bases), replacing TNT by Ura-Block and Ura-Block by TNT.

The fact is with this way of crafting, nuk would be completly impossible tog et for grieffers. (You'll probably need more than "just" 10 hours to find these 64 Ura.)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Some new elemental substances, like Plutonium or Neutronium (just a tier better than Iridium and not UUM-able), are already planned to be added. But until then, you have to use the current Recipe. And yes, you would get 1 Plutonium and 1 less Uraniumcell for centrifuging Uranium. And if you think Gunpowder is hard to get, then put a Stack of Netherrack into your Centrifuge. And yes i should re-add at least one TNT, just to ignite the Nuke.

The current Recipe requires you to have at least a Breederreactor, just to get the Reenriched Cells.

• The current Recipe requires you to have at least a Breederreactor, just to get the Reenriched Cells.

Oh, that's perfect. I didn't know that. We have to keep that point: Cells that have to be (re or not)-enriched.

Edit: And if you think Gunpowder is hard to get, then put a Stack of Netherrack into your Centrifuge. And yes i should re-add at least one TNT, just to ignite the Nuke.
    I didn't know that either. I hope it's 1-2 GunpowderVs64 Netherrack. (But this is a good way to get energy from SuperFuel :D)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Oh, that's perfect. I didn't know that. We have to keep that point: Cells that have to be (re or not)-enriched.

Edit: And if you think Gunpowder is hard to get, then put a Stack of Netherrack into your Centrifuge. And yes i should re-add at least one TNT, just to ignite the Nuke.
    I didn't know that either. I hope it's 1-2 GunpowderVs64 Netherrack. (But this is a good way to get energy from SuperFuel :D)

64 Netherrack = 4 Gunpowder (i nerfed it from 8, for the next Version), 1 Coaldust and 2 Goldnuggets (now you know where those pigmen got Gold)