[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• GregTech, I was unable to find the new jetpack using some of the unique fuel types in your mod. Something maybe not as fast of quantum but pretty fast making traveling and exploring the world easier and of course costly but also last a lot longer. :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Greg, Thorium cell gives server crash. Need log?
    Not only Thorium, even usuall cells give crash.

What do you think. Do i really need a Crashlog? Yes of course.

P.S. The longer you take, the later i release the next Version.

GregTech, I was unable to find the new jetpack using some of the unique fuel types in your mod. Something maybe not as fast of quantum but pretty fast making traveling and exploring the world easier and of course costly but also last a lot longer.

Jetpacks are scheduled due to some Devs, which i wont mention, who are not making proper Jetpacks.

GREG!!1 make rockcutter harvest CAKES!! xD

Then the "Rock"-Cutter would be a Lie.

But now serious: Its enough that i made Cakes 64-Stackable.

• Suggestion: Neutronium.

At first, I guess something like Neutronium is already planned (I remember of a sentence from you greg I think)

Neutronium would be a very, very rare Ore. (That could be find only in the Nether: it would replace 1 Glowstone on 2000 for example ^^)
    Neutronium would be a Super-Fuel for Nuclearreactor, that would provide basically 100 EU/t (without adjacent cells) and producing 100 HU/t but during only 100 000 ticks (as it's theorically the most unstable element.
    But Neutronium would be too a component for some SuperNuke (or a component replacing some of the nuke component giving you 4 nuke instead of one) and a Amplifier for Matter-Antimatter generation (as I saw you greg thought about planning that, for example by using LHC-like machine)

This could also be a part of Nuclear-transformation-system (creating different Isotope with Nuclear Reactor depending on type of Emitters-cells adjacent).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Use ComputerCube

dont have the resources to make that yet, to be honest i just want to know the recipie, for some reason solars are now using them so im being asked a lot, we normaly use nei to show recipies but they dont show on there.

GregoriusT love the mod but can you add full nei support for recipies, or make the computercube a lot cheaper, or add all recipies to the site please

• Official Post

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.api.IReactor.produceEnergy()Z

You see the "Z" at the End of the Line? I dont know why, but it doesnt seem to be supposed to be there, right in the middle of the Exception. Try redownloading IC² as the Function is Part of the IC²-API and should also crash in SSP when its missing. And my Version runs fine for me.

@Neutronium: This Material cant be found on our Planet, thats why we have to go to find it in other Solarsystems. It's an Ideal Material to build highly advanced Nanites, Indestructible Armors/Walls and is also Part of the Machine which can create ZPM's. Subspacetechnology is highly relyant on this Material as no other known Element is dense enough for utilizing the Subspace in any way. Neutronium is Tier-VII, and we are currently only at Tier-IV, with a 3 Tier-V-Machines, and so its a very long way to get there.

V1.23a:
    - New Centrifugerecipes. Including some for filling Fuelcans with Coalfuel, Biofuel, BC-Oil and BC-Fuel. You can disable Coal- and Biofuel for it, by switching the "Tinpincher"-Configoption. :D
    - QSuithelmet-Code improved and configurated

- QSuitchestplate-Code improved and configurated

• love IC2, and love this addon
    As a SGA fan it would be too cool too see a ZPM (maybe for powering something like a forcefield) in this addon at sometime in the not too distant future :D
    Just some comments on it after playing it for a few hours
    Everything works good, did not have any issues with the current version. I first thought it would be overpowered and fusion reactor would totally replace all other energy generators. But damn is that stuff expensive :p. I play IC2 for some time, having full quantum suit and collected quite some resources... building a single AESU would just take all of my lapis lol.
    Oh and I have two questions:
    1st) What is a W-Cell? I mean I know how to get one but I'm curious what this cell actually contains.
    2nd) How to use the UUM-Assembler. Does it work with only IC2 installed or do I need some mod with pipes?

• You see the "Z" at the End of the Line? I dont know why, but it doesnt seem to be supposed to be there, right in the middle of the Exception. Try redownloading IC² as the Function is Part of the IC²-API and should also crash in SSP when its missing. And my Version runs fine for me.

Redownloaded IC2, gives server and client (in ssp) crash. I fear, that my config became messy, SOMEHOW. could that be a reason?
    I'll try to make things work with new version

• Just found a bug or at least something worth mentioning. You made the uranium cells stackable (due to the way the centrifuge works i guess). If uranium cells of different "health" levels are stacked all get to the level of the lowest one. At least the icon indicates that but when I put them in my reactor they seem full again.

• 1st) What is a W-Cell? I mean I know how to get one but I'm curious what this cell actually contains.

Wolfram-cells for german-speaking people (as Greg, what explain this german-like name), Tungsten for others. W is the symbol of Tungsten, because it was called at first and by german "Wolfram".

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Thanks Greg, I love the new Qsuit options and etc. I really wish though that the IC team would fix jetpacks and quantum suit boost mods in SMP. I have not been able to boost jump/run/fly since 1.3.2 :(

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Greg,

Maybe the Laptronic Engerystorageunit / LESU-blocks could support multiple controller. I could see either an advanced unit or each addtl controller cut the output by number of controllers. IE a 512 LESU with 2 controllers would ouput 256 each.

Here's my notion for this I'd like to have a controller near bedrock for my lightning rod and another at my base for output into my machinery.

• Official Post

Redownloaded IC2, gives server and client (in ssp) crash. I fear, that my config became messy, SOMEHOW. could that be a reason?
    I'll try to make things work with new version

Could also be the IC²-API which is overloaded, by an outdated Mod.

Just found a bug or at least something worth mentioning. You made the uranium cells stackable (due to the way the centrifuge works i guess). If uranium cells of different "health" levels are stacked all get to the level of the lowest one. At least the icon indicates that but when I put them in my reactor they seem full again.

OK, i make stacked Reactorcomponents not pulsing/accepting Pulses, just to make that no longer possible. (happened when i switched to NBT-based Damage)

Greg,

Maybe the Laptronic Engerystorageunit / LESU-blocks could support multiple controller. I could see either an advanced unit or each addtl controller cut the output by number of controllers. IE a 512 LESU with 2 controllers would ouput 256 each.

Here's my notion for this I'd like to have a controller near bedrock for my lightning rod and another at my base for output into my machinery.

Then it would be a cable. I dont want to make it a Cable. It would make Superconductor useless.

How do you charge the lapotron pack? Nothing I put it in works

MFSU = Tier III
    Lapotronpack = Tier IV
    AESU = Tier IV
    IDSU = Tier IV
    Charge-O-Mat = Tier V

I think that explains all. Also read the Ingamedescription (in the Computercube) of the Lapotronpack for more details.

• Could also be the IC²-API which is overloaded, by an outdated Mod.

You mean, some outdated IC2 api?
    By the way, if I delete all IC2 api folders in mod zips, exept for ic (obviously), would that affect anything? I mean, other mods work - or will they all use avaliable IC2 api?

• By the way, if I delete all IC2 api folders in mod zips, exept for ic (obviously), would that affect anything? I mean, other mods work - or will they all use avaliable IC2 api?

That is exactly how you would fix the issue of having a mod with an outdated IC2 API in it. (In other words: yes, it will work perfectly)