[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Hey Greg, mind if i use this mod in my server modpack?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Official Post

is your silver preventing other mod's silver to spawn? we have factorization and it doesnt spawn its silver somehow, which is kind of sad because you need a megaton of it for its devices. Could you maybe add an option to turn off biome dependancy of the ores and configure the spawn rates?

I dont prevent anything to spawn. If Factorisation doesnt spawn Silverore, then its not really my fault.

So a Chest, which gets larger if you add Blocks to it? Considerable.

Not sure what happen to the new railcraft chat but I updated RC today and I can confirm with the new update you can't make the mixed metals anymore.

The Railcraft-API doesnt work likke it should. if i use the addRecipe-Function of it, i get pointless Nullpointerexceptions for completly VALID Recipes, and if i hack into the Recipelist, then the hook gets removed later on. WTF are you doing Covertjaguar?

Hey Greg, mind if i use this mod in my server modpack?

Why not? Its just a Servermodpack. :)

• The Railcraft-API doesnt work likke it should. if i use the addRecipe-Function of it, i get pointless Nullpointerexceptions for completly VALID Recipes, and if i hack into the Recipelist, then the hook gets removed later on. WTF are you doing Covertjaguar?

<@CovertJaguar> going to need more detail on that
    <@CovertJaguar> I'm guessing he's attempting to use in before its initialized or something
    <@CovertJaguar> he should be adding recipes in post init, if he is not, he is failing

Edit also don't forger the poison effect on QHelm in SMP.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

Edited once, last by Kane Hart ().

• Official Post

Lol, i use it in Postinit. Where else should i put something like a recipe? In preInit like IC²? Especially if its mentioned in the RC-API itself, that one has to do that properly.

P.S. I use getRecipelist().add(IRecipe) to add ShapedOreRecipes.

Edit: Poisoneffect in QHelmet? I fixed that already, or?

• GregoriusT, can you also add ability to remove standart crafting recipes for blocks in crafting table (for example: 9 Gold Ingots => 1 Gold Block and 1 Gold Block => 9 Gold Ingot)?

• Official Post

GregoriusT, can you also add ability to remove standart crafting recipes for blocks in crafting table (for example: 9 Gold Ingots => 1 Gold Block and 1 Gold Block => 9 Gold Ingot)?

Why didnt i get that Idea earlier!?! On my fast TO-DO-List. (There is also a slow one, for all those "Maybe"-Replied-Suggestions)

• Why didnt i get that Idea earlier!?! On my fast TO-DO-List. (There is also a slow one, for all those "Maybe"-Replied-Suggestions)

Ahh Greg have you tried this bug or you don't have it? Seems like it might be working now one my bronze ores might not be dictionary right but it seems to be working now... FFS..

Also using 1.35c I'm pretty sure in SMP I still have the stink poison marks around me till I relog.

• Official Post

one my bronze ores might not be dictionary right but it seems to be working now... FFS..

Bronze-Ore? Which crazy Mod adds that? I know the Ingots, but an Ore for that?

And yes, i use "ingotBronze" in the Rollingmachinerecipe. To be precicely i 100%ly use the Oredictionary for these Recipes.

Sidenote: Sadly i cant code anything today as i'm at home at 7:30pm and StarTrek-Voyager begins at 8:15pm.

• Bronze-Ore? Which crazy Mod adds that? I know the Ingots, but an Ore for that?

And yes, i use "ingotBronze" in the Rollingmachinerecipe. To be precicely i 100%ly use the Oredictionary for these Recipes.

Sidenote: Sadly i cant code anything today as i'm at home at 7:30pm and StarTrek-Voyager begins at 8:15pm.

Looks like it was Thermal Expansion derping up on its own Bronze Bars. Comes up first in NEI when testing lol.

• Also wanted to add before I go to bed that Silver is a bit rare but wanted to check if that was your intentions. You know me I don't mind what you want it at but someone who has done a lot of testing silver is one them ores that you will run out a lot on and not something you can depend on as a main component. Where you have Copper/Tin all the time and your always in need of the iron well in this case it's Copper/Tin then iron then silver is what you will never have enough of.

Like I said only telling you just to confirm that is your attentions or not :)

BTW 1.4.2 is out maybe this is a good time for one big last surprise for 1.3.2 of GregTech before IC goes 1.4.2 and I think it will beta really soon because of the big push especially for ForgeCraft!

• Official Post

Silver is intended to be rare. Also you can only use it for Circuitry and Glassfibres. And yes, I'm also out of Silver on my own World.

Note for everyone who will update his Server/Game to 1.4:
    Savegames of 1.3 of this Mod will partially NOT be ItemID-Compatible, as i change it to the over-30000-ItemID-System. (Do not confuse it with the over-30000-MetaTileEntitySystem). All "stupid" Items such as Dusts, Ingots and Gems, will use Meta-ID's like the Items from Railcraft and Forestry.

• Silver is intended to be rare. Also you can only use it for Circuitry and Glassfibres. And yes, I'm also out of Silver on my own World.

Note for everyone who will update his Server/Game to 1.4:
    Savegames of 1.3 of this Mod will partially NOT be ItemID-Compatible, as i change it to the over-30000-ItemID-System. (Do not confuse it with the over-30000-MetaTileEntitySystem). All "stupid" Items such as Dusts, Ingots and Gems, will use Meta-ID's like the Items from Railcraft and Forestry.

Will you be willing to give a rundown on the list or trial and error on our part? :)

Anyways shit 7:30am night lol.

• Suggestion: Adv. OV scanner. (or Additional feature for the Gregtechcomputercube). Had a GUI wich enable it to detect the amount of a particulary block in a 12*12 area (is also a sort of "upgrade" for miners). Why would it be useful for ? Directly chosing the ore you want to get, or finding dungeon ... /Or finding Underground Oponent Bases :D
    The GregTechComputerCube could also emit a redstone Signal when finding one of the Item you asked him (--> Frames Vehicle ;) )
    Edit: While editing, I was thinking about removing the" ^^ " (was a mistake), but it will help stupid person to see the point of it ... ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Greg could maybe, accidentally :P add the Adv. Scanner.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Greg could maybe, accidentally :P add the Adv. Scanner.

This I want but I doubt he will since hes some frames users. Of course to keep my server stable I don't use frames so my players use 16-32 miners at once instead LOL.

• Greg, did you borrow the vanilla ruby texture for your rubies?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• It... It's... It's beautiful! MinecraftNotch

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l