[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• V1.37b:
    Fixed a few things.
    Added Redstoneoutput for the Sonictron after it finished its cycle (for ease of use)
    Added the Translocator. This Device pumps Items out of one Inventory and puts them into the other at the Cost of EU (100 - 400 per Transaction depending on complexity of operation). It has also a Filter.

you're just throwing out updates aren't you?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited once, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Official Post

a few months of coding for an advanced teleporter using a portal.

Teleporting is easy. I would've said Days and not Weeks.

The 1.4.2-Update of my Addon has perfect timing as the coming Thursday and Friday are Lecturefree. (more time for coding)

The Translocator took me the last 2 hours btw.

your just throwing out updates aren't you?

you're*

• I'm not the coding expert, you are. If you say it takes days, then it takes days. Also, to add to the portal thing, an expensive remote that takes you back or a returning portal, what do you think would be better?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• So... I will say Tomorrow? lol =P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Greg, Fix this annoying stuff: I disabled steel for electric tool recipes and now the chainsaw has the same recipe as the drill so I can craft only the drill.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Greg, Fix this annoying stuff: I disabled steel for electric tool recipes and now the chainsaw has the same recipe as the drill so I can craft only the drill.

Do you have the latest Version?

Edit: Derp. fixed in V1.37c.

Edit: V1.37c:
    Finished Automationupdate. HAYO! Now we have simple industrial Automation without BC or RP!
    NEW: The electric Buffer! See the Information i gave on the Wikipage for this awesome Device, whichs smaller Version can also be used as some kind of One-Way-Tube.
    Added a new ability to the electric Autocraftingtable. It now gives you Tincells from crafting back! Try it with the 2xKNO3-Recipe (K- and N-Cells from Enderdust) to get Saltpeter/Gunpowder

Edit: Please report every Bug you can find before Thursday! I will then release 1.38a and begin to port to 1.4.2!

• Yay! Now I will need another tutorial for the automation stuff :(

EDIT:
    I noticed that there is something buggy going on with the logistics pipes. When I import the recipe from the autocrafter it shows up the 0 / 1,000,000 EU in the Lapotron Crystal tooltip. But when I craft a lapotron crystal, the EU line doesn't show up so i have to manually place lapotrons in the the crafting pipe.
    Can you somehow fix it to have no damage value but display the EU amount in the tooltip?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• Official Post

Yay! Now I will need another tutorial for the automation stuff

Its very easy:
    The Translocator pulls Items from the green Inventory to the Red, at the cost of up to 400EU (worst case).
    The Electric Buffers are just putting their Content into the targeted Inventory (red side), and accept Input from any other Side at the Cost of 1 or 2 EU per Item (I have to fix a Bug about that price as its currently 1 or 2 EU per transaction).

Edit: Changed Translocator to also use EU for single Items instead of transactions.

I noticed that there is something buggy going on with the logistics pipes. When I import the recipe from the autocrafter it shows up the 0 / 1,000,000 EU in the Lapotron Crystal tooltip. But when I craft a lapotron crystal, the EU line doesn't show up so i have to manually place lapotrons in the the crafting pipe.
    Can you somehow fix it to have no damage value but display the EU amount in the tooltip?

I tried that already, but it somehoe doesnt work.

• The centrifuge animation is laggy or doesn't happen at all, the few latest versions probably made it laggy.

P.S. I started a new world when mystcraft was updated to the latest forge and now I'm hoarding out on it by making a dense ores age ;P, just need to PM xcompwiz if he can add support for mod-added ores. If he adds large veins of mod ores then 8o

• Greg, i tried to automate the fusion reactor, but it looks like it eats cells way too fast compared to how fast the centrifuges can produce them.
    Is there a way to speed up the centrifuges or do I have to build like several hundreds of them to keep up with the reactor's high speed ?

• Greg, i tried to automate the fusion reactor, but it looks like it eats cells way too fast compared to how fast the centrifuges can produce them.
    Is there a way to speed up the centrifuges or do I have to build like several hundreds of them to keep up with the reactor's high speed ?

Build several hundreds of 'em. That's what I'm really hatin on. I wish there was a High-Tech Advanced Centrifuge which is expensive but does stuff waaay too fast and for a bit less energy.

• Build several hundreds of 'em. That's what I'm really hatin on. I wish there was a High-Tech Advanced Centrifuge which is expensive but does stuff waaay too fast and for a bit less energy.

Yeah thats my main problem, i'm playing on SMP, cannot really do that, Greg, you should either speed up the centrifuge or give us a way to upgrade it to a faster one !

• Something is causing memory leak in minecraft for me, after some time the memory usage goes up and starts lagging.

• Something is causing memory leak in minecraft for me, after some time the memory usage goes up and starts lagging.

Are you jumping from one world/age to another several times ? if so, then that's why. Just close minecraft and open it back :)

• Screw the High-Tech Advanced Centrifuge! Lets lag my server and build 1000's of small Centrifuges

Maybe something similar to the Induction Furnace (but non OP ^^): would use continuously EU to matinain the speedlevel and would consume 8 time mor EU to increase the speed (I thought about continuously 64, and 512 to increase the speed).
    Would also need a Very Advanced Machines (what does that things look PINK ? It's uggly ^^ [I know it's because it's made out of Chrome, but Chrome should have a different color ^^])

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Yeah, why does it do that? It doesn't for some people. And IC2 started being a bitch and spams this to the log:

Code
    2012-10-29 20:03:49 [INFO] [STDOUT] Error in class 'SourceLWJGL OpenAL'
    2012-10-29 20:03:49 [INFO] [STDOUT] Channel null in method 'stop'

It didn't do that before.