[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• The original recipe of IC2 only give 2 bronzes instead of 4 (from forestry recipe).. now the problem comes... which one should we disable..

The forestry one, not because of cheapness, but because of the whole never running out of copper or tin thing resulting from it.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• First off, I apologize if there is already a fix for this, but I am having a problem with the expensive recipes taking over the regular IC2 recipes. I have all of them set to true as seen in the my attached config file. I have deleted the config, mod, and IC2 to try and resolve the issue. I also apologize if I am missing something very simple.
    Thank you in advance!

• The forestry one, not because of cheapness, but because of the whole never running out of copper or tin thing resulting from it.

I think there are 2 ways to solve this.. you can either disable the reverse bronze dust to copper tin dust from the centrifuge OR disable the forestry one..both will fix the never ending copper/tin.. doing the first option would let you back to the time where there's no GregTech and everyone was using forestry recipe to make bronze.. doing the second option would let some more guys complain about why there's no config to revert it back to the original.. I don't really care.. have too many brass for the metal mixed ingot, and barely touch forestry atm, and already have an enormous amount of tin/copper ores waiting to be grinded..

• First off, I apologize if there is already a fix for this, but I am having a problem with the expensive recipes taking over the regular IC2 recipes. I have all of them set to true as seen in the my attached config file. I have deleted the config, mod, and IC2 to try and resolve the issue. I also apologize if I am missing something very simple.
    Thank you in advance!

Well my version of the config doesn't start everything with B: or I:, try this one GregTech.txt (Copy and paste into your config), also the expensive recipes are supposed to take over regular IC2 ones, did you set it to true (on) or false(off)?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

First off, I apologize if there is already a fix for this, but I am having a problem with the expensive recipes taking over the regular IC2 recipes. I have all of them set to true as seen in the my attached config file. I have deleted the config, mod, and IC2 to try and resolve the issue. I also apologize if I am missing something very simple.
    Thank you in advance!

And what exactly is the Problem, you are talking of? If (ConfigSetting == true) then (use my Recipe) else (use the regular one).

Well my version of the config doesn't start everything with B: or I:, try this one GregTech.txt (Copy and paste into your config), also the expensive recipes are supposed to take over regular IC2 ones, did you set it to true (on) or false(off)?

The B: and the I: prefixes are from newer Forges.

• Well my version of the config doesn't start everything with B: or I:, try this one GregTech.txt (Copy and paste into your config), also the expensive recipes are supposed to take over regular IC2 ones, did you set it to true (on) or false(off)?

I tried changing to your config and that did not work. I understand that GregTech will take over the IC2 recipes, but fir some reason that is not happening. Thanks for trying!

• The solar panels were what initially tipped me off that something didn't work, but all the "expensive" recipes do not replace IC2 recipes when for example "ExpensiveSolarRecipe=true".

• Official Post

Hi Greg, I found a bug that macerating 2 of the IC2 tin ingots will give you only 1 tin dust, found 2 recipes for it in the NEI.. (GregTech 2.54a)

I know about it being registered twice (once for IC²-Tin and once for OreDict-Tin), but I'm sure the 2 in the Tin Ingot amount is an NEI-Display Bug as I have two Recipes with just one Ingot, but therefor some weird ThermalCraft Recipes when using the Usage/Recipe Key on a Stack of Ingots.

I guess my other question is why do the compact solar panels show up instead of the hybrid solar arrays?

Because you didnt install Hybrid Solars, but Compact Solars instead?

• Actually I found this bug when I was trying to macerate my tin ingots to tin dusts, macerating 64 tin ingots of IC2 will only give me 32 tin dusts.. any way to solve this? don't really want to NEI cheat everytime I macerate it..

• Official Post

Actually I found this bug when I was trying to macerate my tin ingots to tin dusts, macerating 64 tin ingots of IC2 will only give me 32 tin dusts.. any way to solve this? don't really want to NEI cheat everytime I macerate it..

I will look into that. Does the Rock Crusher of Railcraft show the same Recipe with the 2 Ingots?

• I will look into that. Does the Rock Crusher of Railcraft show the same Recipe with the 2 Ingots?

Nope, only the Macerator and Pulverizer (Thermal Expansion) and the recipe from 9 tin nuggets to 2 Tin Ingots (from Thaumcraft 3), thanks..