[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• 145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• This may have been mentioned already, but Mikeemoo and Machinemuse have quit their mods. mDiyo feels the same way.
    This entire thing is stupid, and what we need mojang to do right now is sort this entire situation out. The ambiguous EULA is one of the things that started this in the first place.

So Mojang took a stance on the Mod issue, and now they feel that it denies them their "rights?" Bull Fucking shit. I honestly doubt that there is anything really out there that violates the 'user's experience' with mods in general, and would be very surprised if there was a case where they force someone to close shop due to this. The way I see it, is that Mojang is finally setting boundaries on what is/isn't acceptable with their product. If they want to quit because they can't pull their bullshit shenanigans anymore, then so be it. Only proves how futility childish their creations were in the first place...

(Although I think cpw does make some worrisome valid points about FML. Let's hope Mojang possess the discernment to see what mod is executing a proper coding function, and what mod is actually being harmful)...

To be honest, I loughed my Ass off when I have read that, because I knew all the time that he was the cause of the Problem.

And that Flamewar with the Terms has happened, because of him starting the Flamewar against me, what then of course fired back to all Modders in general.

Karmatic Justice, my friend. You can't fuck around and dodge the flow of the universe forever...

May all Goons be purged in the cleansing fire that is Mojang. May their persistent infection be finally staved away from our community...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I hope that mojang does something amazing to win everyone back. I know it's too late for the retired modders, but at least they would be accepting that this is a problem, and trying to come up with a solution.

• Current list of "dead" modders:
    Machinemuse - Modular Power Suits
    Mikeemoo - OpenMods
    mDiyo - Tinkers Construct
    King Lemming - Thermal Expansion
    Pahimar - Will "finish" EE3 then stop modding, but not disappear
    SirSengir - Forestry, considered coming back, but fortunately looked on Reddit.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Karmatic Justice, my friend. You can't fuck around and dodge the flow of the universe forever...

He didn't cause it, he was simply a reason (not the only one) why the hate was there. He was a reactant, but needed a catalyst to cause a reaction again.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I see this too much.

• V4.07v:
    Added Tool Heads for the most important Tools. (No new Tool System as of now)
    The Assemblers can put Toolheads and Sticks/Rods together to get the vanilly Tool.
    Some Toolheads are unobtainable as of now, like the Diamond ones for example.
    Extruders now only accept Ingots as primary Input. Plates and other things are no longer possible because of Lag.
    Fixed a ton of Bugs.

• Sounds like you are making a hitlist, Chocohead.

Me making a hitlist? I don't even have a Reddit account :P

I see this too much.

• Me making a hitlist? I don't even have a Reddit account :P

So there'd be no way of tracking the assassinations back to you...very clever.

• They're just numbers, that for some reason are assigned as a kind of milestone (much like subscribers, but oh well)

In other news....

Yay, post 29,984. That's almost 2.5 9s!

• OP stealing 1500 get, what madness is this?!

Revenge for the 1000th page and 20000th post

So there'd be no way of tracking the assassinations back to you...very clever.

Shhhhhh - stop ruining the plan!

I see this too much.

• Is Palladium the new Manganese (temporarily useless item that becomes ultra-awesome after one update), or is there a hidden use I am not aware of?

Quite a lot of the stuff is useless ATM, hopefully they will all get uses (more than just one recipe).

Also, I'm pretty amazed there is nothing about this on /r/minecraft. This is pretty major news (the whole modders quitting thing, not the update of GT (as much as it would please Greg)).

• Also, I'm pretty amazed there is nothing about this on /r/minecraft. This is pretty major news (the whole modders quitting thing, not the update of GT (as much as it would please Greg)).

Doubt Greg really cares that much about getting yelled at on Reddit for every minor update :P

I see this too much.