[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Dangit, I wanted to show you Screenshots of the new Textures in a World, but the stupid Rendering always does the Void Texture for my Blocks (Both in the Inventory and in the World, but strangely the Texture is visible in NEI for some reason).

Anyone know why that could be?

• Dangit, I wanted to show you Screenshots of the new Textures in a World, but the stupid Rendering always does the Void Texture for my Blocks (Both in the Inventory and in the World, but strangely the Texture is visible in NEI for some reason).

Anyone know why that could be?

0.o, I thought you said it would take weeks before you were finished with the internal changes so it could run (or is this using a version without those changes)?

• 0.o, I thought you said it would take weeks before you were finished with the internal changes so it could run (or is this using a version without those changes)?

At the rate he was working at it while playing morrowind. Obviously, he spent his time in more practical ways for us :D

• 0.o, I thought you said it would take weeks before you were finished with the internal changes so it could run

Well I "deleted" (I moved them to another Folder) all Files which were causing Issues due to not being updated to that System in order to be able to test things.

• Greg, can you provide how the textures looks like? I mean with the bug
    I had sometime also issues with it similar way, disabling multicore solved it for me.... maybe win8 does not like it...

• Greg, can you provide how the textures looks like? I mean with the bug
    I had sometime also issues with it similar way, disabling multicore solved it for me.... maybe win8 does not like it...

Here is how it looks like:

As you can see the Textures are not even rendered at all.

• How much Hydrogen/Methane do i need per second to power a large gas turbine? And where do you get your gas from?

The Turbine consumes 1 Hydrogen Cell per 15 ticks (0,75 sec)/1 Methane Cell per 45 ticks (2,25 sec). Hydrogen is produced of Electrolyzed Water or Sulfuric Acid. Methane is obtained by centrifuging organic materials or by refining Oil. The Gas Turbine is useless because too expensive, require maintenance and consume gas very quickly, so I use a small Gas Generators and Methane from Oil refining like a side product and from processing Rotten Flesh (I use a Corpseplant farm for producing fertilizer).

• Found the Problem. Apparently I rendered my Textures with an Alpha Value of 0. Normally 0 means "No Transparency" what is the standard (but not that good of a Standard), well Minecraft does it the better way and says 0 means 100% transparent and the more Alpha you have the more nontransparent Color you get. And that made all my Textures being rendered transparently. However, NEI cannot do transparency and therefore I was able to see the Textures in NEI but not in MC.

Now I'll let you look at some of the new Blocks.

• Im playing the 1.5 version, is it normal that machines doesn't have sounds? I played a little in the 1.6 and the automatic machines had sounds.

• Found the Problem. Apparently I rendered my Textures with an Alpha Value of 0. Normally 0 means "No Transparency" what is the standard (but not that good of a Standard), well Minecraft does it the better way and says 0 means 100% transparent and the more Alpha you have the more nontransparent Color you get. And that made all my Textures being rendered transparently. However, NEI cannot do transparency and therefore I was able to see the Textures in NEI but not in MC.

Now I'll let you look at some of the new Blocks.

:O
    HYPE BUILDS 400%
    I LOVE THESE TEXTURES :D, keep going!!!!

• The "brightness change" on the textures looks kinda strange...

Edit: Im playing around with a large steamturbine in creative and i somehow get only 32 eu/t out of it (also the status screen is flickering between active and inactive). I use the carbon turbine and im inputing steam from a filled quantumtank (with a pump module) with large tungstensteel pipes. What could be the problem?