[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Maybe you can stop being an SJW and stop correlating way of speech, maturity and internet? What am I, at a funeral, that I have to speak in a fancy manner? SInce when being able to read teh faq require anything else then being able to read? Or are you trying to oppose that not reading the faq does not make one a dickhead? :D

Feel free to speak as immaturely as you want. I'd say it's your right but this is a private forum where free speech doesn't apply.
    However, I do have the right to think that you are an an annoying immature child
    And of course you'd have the right to be offended if I did think that, or even if I didn't think that but you thought I did.
    Or you could shut up and stop complaining about why we're talking about FTB modpacks, and we can stop this silly meta discussion going on.

• Enough guys. I don't want to slap anyone here.

So, I'm here to ask you greg to reimplement one GT4 feature back, the wireless redstone covers. They were nice for automation setups (with the controller), so if they were added back they would be great.
    I guess they would also be useful for the shutter covers on pipes and wires aswell.

Also, if possible, the button panel.

• Enough guys. I don't want to slap anyone here.

So, I'm here to ask you greg to reimplement one GT4 feature back, the wireless redstone covers. They were nice for automation setups (with the controller), so if they were added back they would be great.
    I guess they would also be useful for the shutter covers on pipes and wires aswell.

Also, if possible, the button panel.

Especially considering the boilers and the assplosions they cause when not having enough fluid. +1 to that.

• What do you guys think that Greg is planning for christmas? Can there be some great surprize release of something we really want and - even looking daily into changelog - we cannot expect? :)

• All your machines turn into a random other one? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• However, I do have the right to think that you are an an annoying immature child

Like everyone else has the right to think about that here. :P

What do you guys think that Greg is planning for christmas? Can there be some great surprize release of something we really want and - even looking daily into changelog - we cannot expect? :)

Look at the current Changelog, it is summarizing everything I did until now. It is not much, but it is something.

Propably he is planning to do nothing, relax, spend his time with family? :D

Uhhm Family? Nah.

• All these tiny things that seem to justify giant pink text. What are you going to do when you find something importantly game-breaking? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Quick - throw a poke-ball at it!

I see this too much.

• Just teseted around a little in Rescurection and it seems like they disabled most of Thermal Expansion and a bit of MineFactory Reloaded. Actually on the first look the pack looks pretty promissing.

Are they trying to balance the pack? Ultimate wasnt really balanced... and the pack has EE3 in it. 0_o

TE can be balanced vs gt pretty well IMO, without any minetweaker. Enable steel and diamond recipes, then increase fuel usage for dynamos. Bam, double triple or whatever energy useage to make RF power, and you need steel to make machines. This way TE machines are simpler and easier, but less efficient, to balance that out. Not that any of this matters lol.

• Yeah, I also don't really understand why EE3 and ExtraUtilities are in there. I was just hyped a little in the beginning.

Many people probably wouldn't play the pack without Extrautil, mostly because of it being a standard (as mods like TE... etc etc (TiC) And making a offical pack that most people are not going to play...
    And EE? Was it in ultimate? It does not even work anymore (graphics are tad better, but really they don't really fit in minecraft default (or popular community made) resource packs).
    And the reason why some crafting recipes have been reverted back to vanilla(...) and thingszz.
    I think someone said something it being a partial introductionary to GT5 (The reverting back to "vanilla" recipes). Atleast it's not impossibly horrible.
    And i (beta) tested this thing, so atleast i know some facts.
    Let's just hope that a true popular hard mode GT with no short cuts and just not smart ideas is going to be made (beyond reality = most of those, FTB resurrection = noobs intro to GT 5).

• If they would just removed Open Blocks, ExtraUtilities, Thermal Expansion and EE and disabled some more MFR machines it would be a pretty cool pack. (no idea how well Advanced Generators and Bluepower work with Gregtech). But I guess they won't gonna do it anyway because most people like it that way.

• And EE? Was it in ultimate?

It was, but all that was in was the minium stone.

I see this too much.

• GRAG!

Black Bronze requires an IBF to smelt, which is.. well, wrong. Black Bronze, AKA Corinthian Bronze, AKA Hepatizon, AKA Shakudo, is definitely a pre-roman-times smeltable material. It was valuable and sought-after and described as having a dark purple patina similar to the color of liver. Which sounds totally digusting. But yeah, it's ancient.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.