[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• What are you guys talking about?

DON'T USE YOUR BUG FONT UNLESS YOU HAVE A BUG

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Quoted from Changelog :
    [ADDED] GregoriusT Wrench. This will be used for things like setting secondary Faces and slightly advanced Pipe interaction. It has the same combat and mining Stats a regular Wrench has.

I don't see the point of adding GregoriusT wrench, we already have GT wrench!

Please take a look at the changelog before asking what the fuck is wrong with me.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Fine!

Thank you.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• This is what people devolve to without GregTechnology. XD Welcome to 1995! Anyone want to see my Geocities page? It has sooo many animated gifs

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Ahhhh Geocities. Wasn't the same when Yahoo stole them.

I see this too much.

• Thorium is used in reactors, i think(it was in GT 4, and it is used IRL as well). Oh, and i think IRL they use thorium fluorine/fluoride(don't know for sure right now, what's the difference anyway?).

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Hrrm what should I add next?

A Mini 1 Block Smeltery capable of smelting up to 9 Material Units, so that I can go and kill the vanilla Furnace?
    Or finally a Machine to use the Power on my Stuff is generating?
    Or another power generator (Steam Turbines, Dynamos etc.)?

• (bad english)
    GT 5.07.07
    I have a problem with building Electric Blast Furnace. It says "Incomplete structure" when I place Energy Hatch (tried LV and MV) as one of bottom-layer blocks. If I replace it with Heat Proof Machine Casing, message disappears and furnace looks like ready to work (except problems that need to be fixed in maintenance hatch).

• Hrrm, doesn't look like being covered in the Q/A. Let's see what I can do.

1. Screenshot(s) of the Contraption please.
    2. Did you really use Energy Hatches? Not that you confused them with Dynamo Hatches.

• I have and quick question about the status of world generation in the GT6.
    Would it be safe to create world now and update GT as it goes, without the need to create a new world at some point? Or is the world generation still under development with upcoming ores/features?

• I have and quick question about the status of world generation in the GT6.
    Would it be safe to create world now and update GT as it goes, without the need to create a new world at some point? Or is the world generation still under development with upcoming ores/features?

AFAIK the worldgen is working gud already.