[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• That would mean 4 more boilers which would be largely wasting their energy since the mixers will spend 90+% of their time with nothing to do.

I think I'm going to go for 5 dense invar boilers with one extra regular invar boiler ( to make up for cable losses ) driving an aluminum turbine turning an MV dynamo, then figure out how to switch the power around with shutters when the mixers need to run for a minute, and use 4 LV mixers. The only question is can I just hook the 4 up to different faces of the transformer and have them each get 1 amp with 1/4th of the EU of the incoming MV packet? Or do I have to use more shutters and keep only one or two mixers on at a time?

• 3D batteries... Will they become blocks, which can be directly charged by a dynamo?

Oh great, first the minor update then a new tile entity. I hate when there is a new tile entity because sometimes there is a bad rendering happening such as crucibles, molds and other non-solid tile entities. Blame MC for that one.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Oh great, first the minor update then a new tile entity. I hate when there is a new tile entity because sometimes there is a bad rendering happening such as crucibles, molds and other non-solid tile entities. Blame MC for that one.

Yeah shut up. You're just talking shit. :P

• I think I'm going to go for 5 dense invar boilers with one extra regular invar boiler ( to make up for cable losses ) driving an aluminum turbine turning an MV dynamo, then figure out how to switch the power around with shutters when the mixers need to run for a minute, and use 4 LV mixers. The only question is can I just hook the 4 up to different faces of the transformer and have them each get 1 amp with 1/4th of the EU of the incoming MV packet? Or do I have to use more shutters and keep only one or two mixers on at a time?

can you actually control shutters without circuits?

• Yeah shut up. You're just talking shit. :P

Hey I wasn't talking like nonsense. :pinch: Whatever...

Edit: To avoid causal swearing

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• I thought they did not require circuits to craft and used redstone signals to activate?

Haven't experimented with them myself yet, but changelog says:

[ADDED]

Shutter Cover.

Controlled by the Cover-Controller-Cover,

which requires "Circuit T2 (Good)" or higher.

• Damn, damn, damn.

Yup. Molybdenite then...

If you get stuck trying to find it look for:

"Confused notes after distance runs for historic export of Beer. [9]"

somewhere around or above y=:

"A number, say two, hoppers incorporate redstone, tripling yield initially. [6]"

• So iridium comes from centrifuging shedonite, platinum, osmium, vyroxers, and meteioric iron. Are you saying that none of those spawn, but you get osmium from sluicing molybdinite, then just centrifuge it for iridium? And that actually does spawn in the mountains in the new terrain generation?

• So iridium comes from centrifuging shedonite, platinum, osmium, vyroxers, and meteioric iron. Are you saying that none of those spawn, but you get osmium from sluicing molybdinite, then just centrifuge it for iridium? And that actually does spawn in the mountains in the new terrain generation?

Some of those Ores do spawn, actually even Iridium Ore itself spawns too.