[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Check for steam outputting reactors in the ic2 config. That thing, if set to true, makes reactors utput steam instead of electricity.

You're a genius men, thats why i always trust on this forum. Yeah that config, was enabled, and after i restarted the server we got the same problem on server-side, so we only had to change that option. Anyway thank you all i love you :3

I know my english is bad, but in reality, i talk spanish broh!

• Lol Spwnx, you really thought i was giving you the true coords?
    MWUAHAHAH
    U SHALL NEVAH KNOW IT
    unless you find a super laggy area since we have a huge amount of UE turbines making 5000eu/t

• Greg you have broke more than one addon by disabling the two original IC2 wrench.

First of all the mffs multitool
    http://imgur.com/HXfxmkg

And chage pad upgrades
    http://imgur.com/eUUauws

http://imgur.com/NJ8latY

And also the gravitool from Gravisuit

Please make it possible to obtain these items ingame to make other addons useable.

Also the generation rate of the new ores seems to be extremely low?
    TFC never camoflaged their ore, just made them extremely concentrated so ther are quiet hard to find.

The post was edited 3 times, last by wormzjl ().

• Oh yeah, I added recipes to obtain the IC² ones, and then I have made my ones Container Items, after that I needed to remove the Recipes and forgot about that. I will fix that.

• Its planned for within the next 14 Hours. I have to test things.

Can't wait :) Like to see how beautifully OP it is.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• V3.09a:
    Added Spray Cans for Colors, Weedex and Hydration using Autocanning Machine. The Spray Cans need 16 Items of one Dye to color 64 Items via Craftingtable (an x4 Bonus), or, like the IC² Painter does, 512 Blocks in World (16 * 32 Blocks).
    The Printing Machine now accepts Container Item Dyes (Spray Cans) for it's Recipes, and outputs empty Containers to one of the two Slots.
    The Hydration Spray can also hydrate Coal Dust, but that has no real benefit in comparsion to Bucket Crafting regarding Water amount, it is just much more convenient to use it instead of a Bucket.
    Overhauled Worldgen Code massively. Sphalerite now spawns in very tiny amounts under Lava Lakes in the Overworld to enable Brass production without Nether. Due to the new Modular Worldgen Code I use for Overworld and Nether, it is now much more Configurable.
    Added Thermal Boiler. You need exactly two of these to power a Steam Turbine. They also output Obsidian when used with Lava, and even Ingots if they have the Lava Filter.
    Finally added the Recipe for "BrainTech Aerospace Advanced Reinforced Duct Tape FAL-84", which is used to fix all your Maintenance Problems in one click.
    Fixed Wrench Recipes for the use of Addons. These Recipes are just the normal Recipes but upside down, and should only be used, when a Mod gets the Idea to craft IC²-Tools together.
    Added tooeasy Config for people like Immibis, who can't get enough exploits.

• Added tooeasy Config for people like Immibis, who can't get enough exploits.

YAY :thumbsup:

Its planned for within the next 14 Hours. I have to test things.

Next 14 hours you said. Closer to next 14 minutes. Not that I'm complaining or anything. :thumbup:

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Yes, but I was expecting lunchtime tomorrow, not an hour later.

Also:
    Dirt to UU? :D
    I think lol.png speaks for itself too :D X2
    Tin buckets seem to follow bronze's idea :D X3

BEST GREGTECH UPDATE EVAH!!!

Images

• Lol.png

I see this too much.

• Seriously a too easy config?is almost like using nei to spawn stuff!
    BTW no explanation on how to set a GT teleporter even on the FTB wiki,too lazy i guess...

• Finally added the Recipe for "BrainTech Aerospace Advanced Reinforced Duct Tape FAL-84", which is used to fix all your Maintenance Problems in one click.

Duct tape fixes everything. Wooo, I was wondering what that stuff would be used for.

Added Thermal Boiler. You need exactly two of these to power a Steam Turbine. They also output Obsidian when used with Lava, and even Ingots if they have the Lava Filter.

Wait, does this mean that they [can] work as steam boilers, Igneous Extruders (set to Obsidian mode) and lava centrifuges, all at the same time?? What kind of efficiency penalties do you get for triple-multitasking them like this??

• Added tooeasy Config for people like Immibis, who can't get enough exploits.

Speaking of exploits, I found one. Energy crystals can be crafted from rubies.

- And getting higher amounts of something on the same or even lower Tech Level using the same or even less Resources than any previously existing Method, is also worth to be called exploit... regardless of anyones opinion.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• :Fuel:

Crash when going to change the computer cube GUI

Edit: About the TE unification, It all works fine except the Induction smelter, either something is broken on your's or kl's side.
    Edit2: Also you should totally flip the switch for Advanced Solar Panel covers ;)
    Edit3: I think the ComputerCube crash is due to having ADV Reactors (I used to be able to disable the reactor planner)

• If only rubies and sapphires were easier to find than diamonds.

Edit: I also don't see override fail messages from TE (Like the pulverizer) if i Disable overrides in TE's configs.

• Speaking of exploits, I found one. Energy crystals can be crafted from rubies.

That doesn't feel like an exploit; Rubies can only really be used for a few things, and those few things they are used for are even more valuable than diamonds. And I have yet to have a game where I found more rubies than diamonds, which shows that Rubies are actually MORE valuable than diamonds, through virtue of their high-tier tech usage and their overall rarity. If anything, this lets you trade 1 item of a more valuable resource in exchange for 1 item with greater general versatility. It's not getting higher amounts of something, unless you were literally crafting ALL of your diamonds into Energy Crystals.
    [edit: mildly ninja'd by Quintine]

Tbh, immibis, I haven't seen anything from you in the last 3 weeks that has really advanced the conversation; all you've been posting is 'exact words' nags to greg about what you want what he's saying to mean, and completely ignoring what he's actually trying to say to the rest of us. (To some, it could easily be classified as trolling.) And, once again tbh, it's kinda getting mildly f*cking annoying by now. It's not the first time I've seen someone do this, and seeing it again doesn't get me any less pissed off at it.

• Am I reading this thermal boiler manual correctly? 83.3 buckets of lava per tick (1666/20) and 6 buckets of water per tick? How do you even supply that much to it?

Somebody mentioned using that machine box for inputting steam to the turbine, how do you do that? anybody care to enlighten me?

Hey greg, how do you buiild a thermal boiler?

It is described in the manual.