[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Why don't you just put an IDSU? It can store 1 Billion EU, I doubt you have anything what produces that much that fast.

I Filled it within 5 minutes.
    100 Billion EU Storage plz :3
    And the fact that i can only place one, since they all Share EU storage.

• My IDSU just decided to act up. I haven't used it yet, mainly because I'm still constructing my power grid. I wanted to double check its GUI to see what it had in it and for some reason right clicking won't bring it up. Just playing around I took a wrench to it and I can get it to change the direction of the output face but not actually disassemble the machine for pick-up. I keep air-wrenching it like a moron and nothing keeps happening. Has anyone else had this problem with their IDSU's suddenly deciding they didn't want to be accessed or removed?

Hi Drakeero,

It looks like you have the same issue like me.
    I think my solution in the second quote should explain the reason and how to fix it.

• But you can only throw four 8| Good idea though

Oh, right. Then you can just parallelize it. You only need two electrolyzers (or grinders-blast furnaces) to max out a fusion reactor

I Filled it within 5 minutes.

100 billion doesn't really help that much. If you fill 1B in 5 minutes then filling 100B takes only ~8 hours.
    Btw, how did you generate >3 million EU/t?

We really need machines that can eat up massive amounts of energy :)
    Or, alternatively, allow us to store energy as liquid in a tank. Though I guess with He3 it's kind of possible already.

The post was edited 2 times, last by hoho ().

• I made 8 Fusion reactors Feeding into one.
    And it was a bit of an exageration it was more like 10-20.
    Still, cray cray powah.
    100 Trillion EU >:D
    Imma go see if i can do a Billion EU/t, might be fun

• I Filled it within 5 minutes.
    And the fact that i can only place one, since they all Share EU storage.

Install the adv. generator add-on, it has a 1 billion storage unit (PESU) that's spammable..

*Sigh*, I'm still trying to make 1 fusion reactor with bees (I don't have a quarry :D)..

• Install the adv. generator add-on, it has a 1 billion storage unit (PESU) that's spammable..

*Sigh*, I'm still trying to make 1 fusion reactor with bees (I don't have a quarry :D)..

xD I forgot i had that installed :P

• @bove Same.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• We really need a tier 6 storage system... It's almost impossible to store energy for these fully overclocked machines. The eu output/t of it should be like 32k eu/t

• You can actually decrease it to 32k eu/t (with just using less plasma gens instead of 31), and then store excess helium plasma in quantum tanks..

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• Hi Greg, another bug report: after I updated to 2.90h, I couldn't open the industrial electrolyer GUI.. :(

Sorry, but as I said I'm now working on 1.5.1.

Good News: I already fixed everything but the Rendercode.
    Bad News: I have to fix the RenderCode...

• We really need a tier 6 storage system... It's almost impossible to store energy for these fully overclocked machines. The eu output/t of it should be like 32k eu/t

Exactly.
    It should also store 100 Billion EU :3

• 2 million buckets of helium plasma in quantum tank is around 16.384 trillion eu (1e12), should be enough for your 8 fusion reactors.. well if it's not enough, just make a second one..

The post was edited 2 times, last by noskk ().

• Why don't you just put an IDSU? It can store 1 Billion EU, I doubt you have anything what produces that much that fast.

My nuclear testrun in creative has been through over three billion EU in its creative test so far (measured by UUM output). The IDSU is tiny if you have real power and need to test it keeps working over time.

• IRL, Superconductors are not only used to conduct eenergy in a superb manner, but also for storing energy because it has no loss. Maybe make a 1B ESU with superconductors?

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• There needs to be an upgraded version of the LESU for storing insane amounts of EU rather than some magic block that can store that much.
    Seeing as you love 4-lettered Acronyms for energy storage, Greg, why not a similar setup like an LESU, but as a form of SMES (Superconducting Magnetic Energy Storage.) because right now, the LESU is cool in theory. But the input/output limitations make it fairly useless for the space and resources it consumes to give it decent output.
    Capable of storing 250,000,000 EU with the base block and an additional 100,000,000 per attached Magnetic Coil block. With 512EU/t as the default output/max input that's increased by 64 EU/t per coil.
    The SMES Block itself should/could consist of 2 Magnetic Coils, 1 Vacuum Freezer, 1 Highly Advanced Machine Block, 1 LESU Block, 1 HV Transformer and whatever else you can think of.

"Being special is only good if it means you stand out above the rest. Not the kind of "special" that requires a caregiver to wipe your ass"

• Why not make something similar to RP2 battery boxes? Each has individual storage but when you attach them to each other they balance their internal storage with each other -> (near?) infinitely expandable storage mechanism!