[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• 1 plasma every 128 ticks can hold only 31.25 generators because each generator will deplete 1 bucket every 4000 ticks (from 8192,000/ 2,048 ) and then 4000/128 = 31.25.

The proper explanation I can think of is that your eu/t is actually fluctuating between 78k and 50 ish to an average of 61k eu/t..

• 1 plasma every 128 ticks can hold only 31.25 generators because each generator will deplete 1 bucket every 4000 ticks (from 8192,000/ 2,048 ) and then 4000/128 = 31.25.

Somehow they managed to all keep 100-7 units each. It might be bugged.
    Still, 60k will still fill an IDSU in about 15-20 minutes.

• Yeah, I haven't tested with more than 1 extractor.. probably they are bugged.. Or the eu-meter was bugged.. lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• Yeah, I haven't tested with more than 1 extractor.. probably they are bugged..

Ah, that may be it. I have 2, so it may be like "All right, use the first one mostly.... NOPE USE OTHER FOR A SECOND ok ignore the second one..."

• When I was testing the extractors, only 1 ever filled up at a time, so it probably is not to do with multiple of them. What it probably is is a bug with the EU-reader, as, as it was mentioned, that setup should fluctuate between about 40-50k EU/t and 70-80k EU/t for an average of 50k. If it doesn't, then it is a bug with the plasma generators.

• If Plasma Generators are bugged then ALL MY MACHINES would have the same Bug. The Problem is not that there are Bugs (there are none), the Problem is people think its bugged even when it runs like fully intended.

• When I was testing the extractors, only 1 ever filled up at a time, so it probably is not to do with multiple of them. What it probably is is a bug with the EU-reader, as, as it was mentioned, that setup should fluctuate between about 40-50k EU/t and 70-80k EU/t for an average of 50k. If it doesn't, then it is a bug with the plasma generators.

I actually tested to see how long it took to fill the Gaint Maximum 2 Billion storage LESU and it was about 21 minutes so it isnt the EU-reader.

• If Plasma Generators are bugged then ALL MY MACHINES would have the same Bug. The Problem is not that there are Bugs (there are none), the Problem is people think its bugged even when it runs like fully intended.

So something is wrong with our maths. the 8192kEU/128t = 64kEU/t, whereas that system gives over 70k. What are we not accounting for? Is it something to do with the definition of a tick being different?

Where is the extra 10k EU/t coming from?

• All right, I finally understood how Automatic Machine works, but I don't know what those buttons on the UI does. In most of them, there is an Arrow (maybe enable/disable output to the exit?) and the other one is Energy (a lightning, but I don't know what to do with it). Also, in the 2 new machines, the Plate Bending and the Circuit one, there's an extra button that seems to be to break or combine stuff, but I have no idea what it does.

• Arrow: output items
    Lightning: output energy
    Break or combine stuff: if the two slots are treated as one or separately
    Simple stuff.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• So something is wrong with our maths. the 8192kEU/128t = 64kEU/t, whereas that system gives over 70k. What are we not accounting for? Is it something to do with the definition of a tick being different?

I Figured it out. The Plasma was being put into way to many Generators, so the output was fluctuating between 77k and 55k due to some of them running out a few seconds before refueling.

• I Figured it out. The Plasma was being put into way to many Generators, so the output was fluctuating between 77k and 55k due to some of them running out a few seconds before refueling.

ok, so I was right, that it wasn't actually stable at 77k, that was just the peak, and the average is closer to the 64k?

• ok, so I was right, that it wasn't actually stable at 77k, that was just the peak, and the average is closer to the 64k?

It was actually fluctuating around 85k and 50k, but the average was around 64, yes. Now to completely rebuild my Fusion reactor since it "accidentaly" blew up.

I think i broke it

• About fusion reactors "blowing up" how about they act similar to atomic science ones? Producing fancy purple blocks which destroys anything in a radius (including the reactor itself) and killing the player no matter how armored he is (over 9000+ damage).

• I don't know what that should mean. Fusion Reactors shouldnt blow up or do any damage at all.

When they fail to hold the plasma (when someone break a block of it and it was running). Plasma should leak and destroy stuff.

By the way, HV transformers should be changed to not accept voltages higher than 8192 or supercondensators are entirely useless.

• When they fail to hold the plasma (when someone break a block of it and it was running). Plasma should leak and destroy stuff.

By the way, HV transformers should be changed to not accept voltages higher than 8192 or supercondensators are entirely useless.

If you're going to do that, fix Supercondensators first so they work according to the wiki (and like every other Transformer in IC2).

• Hey Greg,
    This summer I'm thinking about making an IC2 addon (a solar panel mod) because I think ASP is awesome but needs even higher tiered solars...So I'm gonna make my own...
    ANYWAYS, I was wondering if maybe you could help me? I have an idea to make one tier of solars work sort of like your AESU with adjustable outputs and maybe even have some of my recipes require your stuff (if your mod is installed)
    Of course, I know nothing about coding and my modding dreams will probably never come to fruition, but if they do I was wondering if you could help me :P (I obviously have to learn up about Java)
    And of course anybody else on this thread since you are all so smart talking about your plasma and fusion and such
    Have a nice day :)