[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• she was ignorant, doesnt want to give any forgecrafter acces to code, so they could update, she lets her community w/ this down! ah and cub said he will update w/o rp2 if it isnt ready when everythign elkse is

She gave Chicken bones access, and why would they NEED Redpower to update? And if Cub is using that as the logic for using mods, by the time we start the new server we will have about 12 mods permanently.

• she did give him access? source? and if its true, sorry for the stuff above :P

EDIT: just saw its just acess so he can make wr, i meant to update

• Well, she did nothing. Too much of nothing.

Well, she did nothing. Too much of nothing.

You didnt give me money for no reason, there for i hate you.
    Default position is "Doing Nothing" so your reason is to hate her for not Doing something YOU wanted her to do.

• Well, she did nothing. Too much of nothing.

She doing nothing not why I ever been mad. It's not like I would say I'm entitled to RP. But I am to proper communication and respect. She wants people to bow down to her but spits on us. I'm glad her mod is dying and I'm sure you felt what I felt when RP came out in 1.4. Stale and old feeling. Its not the same as it was back in the day.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• she did give him access? source? and if its true, sorry for the stuff above :P

EDIT: just saw its just acess so he can make wr, i meant to update

Why else would they need access then to use the code?

• She doing nothing not why I ever been mad. It's not like I would say I'm entitled to RP. But I am to proper communication and respect. She wants people to bow down to her but spits on us. I'm glad her mod is dying and I'm sure you felt what I felt when RP came out in 1.4. Stale and old feeling. Its not the same as it was back in the day.

Although i still dont see how you think she "wants people to bow down to her but spits on us" But at least its a valid reason.

• All she has to do is open her code and somebody else will update it for her.

like soparyn did: giving chicken access to update it...

She is apparently working on it right now, and as she has stated Modding is only a hobby for her, so why would you want someone else to do what you find fun for you?
    So tempted to go all Grammar Nazi on your ass

• normally she doesnt have time for updating...
    i think she should just update her twitter so the fans know whats going on, especially after tho mentioned that shes mia again -,.-

• greg, if you didnt see my quesiton on the last page: will you make a build of gregtech 2.9i (2.9h w/ fixed electrolyzers), or do i have to wait for 1.5 update of servers?

• you mentioned you have plans on implementing lasers, What lasing medium do you plan on using? I suggest using FEL based lasers, as then you can have them very widely tunable, and they will make more sense when associated with your particle accelerators you plan on adding.

• You already have an option. It's just well hidden.

In the dynamic config (1.4.7: advanced config), you'll find the following lines:

####################
    # fuel_2
    ####################

fuel_2 {
    I:itemCellLava=30
    I:reactorHeatpack=30
    }

The number 30 is "EU output in thousands", meaning 30k default.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Omicron ().

• greg, if you didnt see my quesiton on the last page: will you make a build of gregtech 2.9i (2.9h w/ fixed electrolyzers), or do i have to wait for 1.5 update of servers?

I reported that to him and he answered me that it will be fixed in 3.0.

But I would like to see at least some fixes for 2.90h on 1.4.7 because it will take some time until the major tech mods may update to 1.5.1 and I do not want to upgrade before they are released.

• i know how to decompile gregtech (mcp has good decompiler)... can i just recompile it w/ right code w/ eclipse or do i have to do something special?

• Can someone confirm the recipe IS like the normal drill, but just with steel? And do I need steel plates, or steel ingots, or either?

Also Greg, thanks for the explanation, I just noticed that I cannot get info any any tool that is made with RE-Batteries, except for the Batpack (which isn't a handheld tool anyways).

And, finally, I'm playing with Better World Generation and there is no sand in the world. Is there any way for me to get glass before I get a macerator? (I want a Geothermal generator!)

• I already said once, that I can no longer update any 1.4.7 Stuff. I have Backups of my 1.4.7-Source, but I do not have any backup of old my Dev Environment, so I would have to set it up again just to fix Bugs in deprecated and less awesome Versions.

My Cover System takes shape slowly. I can already turn off Machines via Covers and incoming Redstone, and also detect if a Machine is running via Cover. The Command Pattern is awesomely suited for programming that.