[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Change it to "true" instead of "TRUE", I don't remember if Java boolean is case sensitive or not but at least you can try that lol..

The post was edited 2 times, last by noskk ().

• If you're trying to decraft Nether Quartz Block, then you'll have to macerate it. In vanilla, you can decraft Nether Quartz Block.

My other guess is item ID conflict.

• If you're trying to decraft Nether Quartz Block, then you'll have to macerate it. In vanilla, you can decraft Nether Quartz Block.

My other guess is item ID conflict.

Isnt an item id thing, i dont add any items at all, just blocks, everything i got works fine without gregtech, may have to wait till gregs around to see if he can tell me why its happened and or how to fix it, thanks anyways

Put the mod link in spoiler as to not make anyone mad

• I have an automated Storage Block detector. It detects all OreDictified Storage Blocks and adds Recipes to them. There are seperate Options for Storage Block Crafting and De Crafting. Also Nether Quartz Blocks were never decraftable even in vanilla, but IC² added Maceration Recipes for the Quartz.

• Hi everyone! I love gregtech mod,but here is some problem i really can't deal with.

Runnuing 1.5.1 server with 7.7.2.682 forge and get this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgjmblwon540gsr/aesu.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ejhmpooow57o86i/matterfab.png

Tried running on spigot 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 with compat mode, no luck.

Worst thing is that in solo mode its ok,and i can see interface alright.

Any advice? matter fabrikator without progress bar is ok,but aesu without it is unusable MinecraftCreeper )

Thanx in advance.

P.S. Sorry if wrong section, tried my best to find similar problem discussed.

• @GregT: Argh, I wanted to write 'you can't decraft Nether Quartz Blocks' but apparently my keyboard didn't sense that.

emik0 : A log is more helpful.

• The AESU works fine in SMP. I dont know why, but people recently complain about missing Text in GUIs, even though I have no Problems with them (someone complained about Regulator GUI recently, but I was able to use it fine in SMP 10 Hours ago).

Edit: try removing Computercraft and MiscPeripherals, these are the only Mods which I don't have installed, and tell me if its fixed.

• V3.05c:
    Added Minotaur Axe Recycling to one Diamond Dust.
    Fixed Recyclers skipping Progress in 87.5% of the Cases due to Output being null.
    Added alternate Lead Plate Recipes for Radioactive Reactor Cells.

• V3.05c:
    Added Minotaur Axe Recycling to one Diamond Dust.
    Fixed Recyclers skipping Progress in 87.5% of the Cases due to Output being null.
    Added alternate Lead Plate Recipes for Radioactive Reactor Cells.

LOL
    Cheaty, adding Recipes to things that you have tons and tons off :P
    You better share those diamond dusts btw :3

• LOL
    Cheaty, adding Recipes to things that you have tons and tons off :P
    You better share those diamond dusts btw :3

I did just 1 Diamond Dust, also there are other Ways of getting the craptons of Diamonds we already have. If we wouldnt have that spawner thing which can literally spawn everything (even some things which arent supposed to spawn at all), then I wouldve made it 4 Diamonds worth.

• For the new fusion reactor, are all extractors and injectors required?
    I saw a video that the reactor works fine with only one energy injector. But now it seems all energy injectors are required to charge up the reactor.
    Thanks!

• Tried deleting almost everything, but problem was with OptiFine.

Dunno if theres any working version out there, but without its working perfectly.

Thanx for help, hope this will help someone too.

P.S.

every version of optifine without hd fonts work

The post was edited 1 time, last by emik0 ().

• For the new fusion reactor, are all extractors and injectors required?
    I saw a video that the reactor works fine with only one energy injector. But now it seems all energy injectors are required to charge up the reactor.
    Thanks!

For the Tritium-Deuterium you need 4 Energy injectors per Extractor but need only 1 after the initial reaction, for each Helium 3-Deuterium you need 6 but need 2 to actually power the reaction after the initial one.

• For the Tritium-Deuterium you need 4 Energy injectors per Extractor but need only 1 after the initial reaction, for each Helium 3-Deuterium you need 6 but need 2 to actually power the reaction after the initial one.

So one energy injector holds 10M EU of energy?
    And can I have different reactions going on in the same fusion reactor ? What is the benefit of putting more material injector and extractor? Thanks