[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Is it normal that vacuum freezer can't be wrenched from anywhere but below it?
    (and since the wrench war might still be on I find it necessary to specify that I used the IC2 electric wrench)

Dont worry, I will introduce a small set of (also BC Compatible) Wrenches in the next Version. And yes that is true, but not really intended.

• 2 Buckets per second is its Speed. That thing is not as exploitable as a Buildcraft Pump.

Ah, I see. It used to be much faster than that, and the reduction in speed wasn't noted anywhere.
    I suggest having it accept overclocker upgrades, since it's unworkably slow for most applications.

• "Added Charger Box. This is a low Tier Battery Box alike Block, with the exception that you have to manually put the Batteries of your choice into it for being used. Guess what Transformer Upgrades do to it.
    Fixed several Bugs."

You have to manually put the batteries of your choice? But you can also provide energy to it from any of the non-output sides... that intended?

I mean, I guess what you mean is for it to have any kind of decent storage you need to use batteries.

• 2) The dictionary is blocking conversion from BoP rubies to GT rubies. It matches them, then lexicon says that conversion is blocked.

Biomes-O-Plenty-0.5.5

Gregtech 3.07b

By default, the Lexicon only whitelists certain conversions. It's easily possible to whitelist everything / blacklist nothing, or just add the gems to the whitelist.

Is it normal that vacuum freezer can't be wrenched from anywhere but below it?
    (and since the wrench war might still be on I find it necessary to specify that I used the IC2 electric wrench)

There is no wrench war. I absolutely do not care. It's trivial for either of us to allow compatibility (and I can keep the OmniWrench unbreakable in doing so), but Greg doesn't seem to want that, so I'm trying to respect his decision on it. Some modders do that, you know. ;)

• "Added Charger Box. This is a low Tier Battery Box alike Block, with the exception that you have to manually put the Batteries of your choice into it for being used. Guess what Transformer Upgrades do to it.
    Fixed several Bugs."

You have to manually put the batteries of your choice? But you can also provide energy to it from any of the non-output sides... that intended?

I mean, I guess what you mean is for it to have any kind of decent storage you need to use batteries.

IIRC it had 10k storage without batteries and took a single battery. To be honest I don't really think it's worth it. It costs WAY more than batbox and if you want to have it store more than batbox it will also be outputting at 128 EU/t making it relatively useless for pretty much anything.

Now if it took more than one battery it would be a really nice thing to have. Even just three batteries would be quite nice.

• There is no wrench war. I absolutely do not care. It's trivial for either of us to allow compatibility (and I can keep the OmniWrench unbreakable in doing so), but Greg doesn't seem to want that, so I'm trying to respect his decision on it. Some modders do that, you know. ;)

Well, I will introduce 6 new Wrenches (Refined Iron, Bronze, Steel, Tungstensteel, Electric and Advanced, and yes I override the 2 IC² Wrenches) in the upcoming Version. They work for IC² and BC as well as most vanilla Objects. It should let them work like Omniwrenches, but with durability (or electricity).

Oh and you forgot to add trapped Chests to your Omniwrench rotation btw. ;)

It charges Items when it is almost full, and decharges Items when it is almost empty. That's the way it works.

• IIRC it had 10k storage without batteries and took a single battery. To be honest I don't really think it's worth it. It costs WAY more than batbox and if you want to have it store more than batbox it will also be outputting at 128 EU/t making it relatively useless for pretty much anything.

Now if it took more than one battery it would be a really nice thing to have. Even just three batteries would be quite nice.

Ahem, you can craft it together with Chests and a few Circuits to make it store 4, 9 or 16 Batteries. Not to mention it is one of the rare Objects which doesnt split Output Packets into four when Transformer Upgraded, what will be very important later.

• New Mechanic you could add: If anything is going above a Certain X/Z Speed and they hit a block they take a certain amount of damage, with just above Quantum speed being the speed you start to take damage at, and with a bit of Nausia/Blindness after hitting hard enough.

• Ahem, you can craft it together with Chests and a few Circuits to make it store 4, 9 or 16 Batteries.

Wait, was that added at same time as the charger box itself? I wonder how I missed that.
    Also, NEI only shows me one recipe for charger box + 3 chests, what do I have to do to have it contain different amounts of batteries? Should I just "recurse" that recipe?

• As far I understood, the automatic macerator can output the items it macerated out of it's back once a minute automatically. Somehow it doesn't want to output to rp2 tubes. I'm currently running with 1.4.7. Should it be that way?

• As far I understood, the automatic macerator can output the items it macerated out of it's back once a minute automatically. Somehow it doesn't want to output to rp2 tubes. I'm currently running with 1.4.7. Should it be that way?

It only outputs to inventories, try putting a Relay behind it.

• Is upgrading blast furnaces by heating coils fixed after 3.07b ?

Click on the Blast furnace with 4 of the T2 ones, then 4 of the T3. It was never broken in my experience.

• V3.07e:
    Fixed several small Bugs.
    Added six new Omniwrenches, which work with IC², GT, BC, UE and vanilla Stuff.
    Iron Wrench with 100 Durability (you need 10 Durability to dismantle normal Machines)
    Bronze Wrench with 200 Durability (overrides the Recipe of the IC² Bronze Wrench)
    Steel Wrench with 500 Durability
    Tungstensteel Wrench with 5000 Durability
    Electric Wrench with 15 uses (overrides IC² E-Wrench)
    Advanced Wrench with 100 uses (needs Lithium Battery and Tungstensteel)

• Is it an actual wrench or a spanner? Most of them are Spanners but for an Omnitool a wrench would be correct as they are adjustable.