[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Huh? There must be something wrong in your setup. I only see the recipe with chests/safes and no anvils. That's with the latest version of GT downloaded a few hours ago.

• The reason I am confused, (I do have hidden recipes enabled) the anvil is a vanilla item, nothing else is behaving strange, the recipe also works.
    It is being added to ore dictionary by something as craftingChest....

Now to figure out WTF would be doing that :|

• It must be some other mod you have that does this. For me anvil doesn't show up in oredict under chests.
    In case it helps I'm not using CC and none of the UE things except modular power suits.

• Im not using any UE thing I think i might have worked it out. It doesnt really cause any problems, just if anyone goes mad and wants to make things using heaps of iron :P

Edit: Found it, its better anvil's adding the anvil to ore dictionary.
    Edit2: Mod auther said it was not BA adding anything to ore dictionary but removing it fixed the issue. Ill try and work out what might be doing that.
    Edit3: Can anyone else using better anvil's confirm this is happening?

• @greg : PvP ages will come tomorrow, when cub wakes, will you be there ?

It just has to be ready in 2 weeks. Guess what, my shcool year ends in 2 weeks.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Edit: Found it, its better anvil's adding the anvil to ore dictionary.

As "craftingChest"? really? I mean what does that OreDict Name have to do with the Anvil at all? It does neither craft nor is a Chest. Try removing Computercraft if you have it. Or MiscPeripherals to be precicely. I guess RichardG randomly adds things to the OreDict sometimes, but not always.

Still needing a definite answer, greg care to tell me? Thanks

Did you try to look into "storageblockdecrafting".

• I dont fun CC, its definatly a problem occuring with better anvils, weird weird problem.

Iv dropped a post on BA thread to see if the dev has a better idea.

• As "craftingChest"? really? I mean what does that OreDict Name have to do with the Anvil at all? It does neither craft nor is a Chest. Try removing Computercraft if you have it. Or MiscPeripherals to be precicely. I guess RichardG randomly adds things to the OreDict sometimes, but not always.

Did you try to look into "storageblockdecrafting".

Yes, take a look and youll see its set to true

• Greg, I can confirm the bug that edoreld was having. Machines now seem to be almost unpickable after being placed.
    They are not locked, just really really tough to break, perhaps a little less on the time taken to pick. Enough so people know "Oh I shouldn't be using the pick" but not enough to make it impossible in case someone really wants to pick a machine.

• Greg, I can confirm the bug that edoreld was having. Machines now seem to be almost unpickable after being placed. They are not locked, just really really tough to break, perhaps a little less on the time taken to pick. Enough so people know "Oh I shouldn't be using the pick" but not enough to make it impossible in case someone really wants to pick a machine.

That is just because of the correct tool for breaking them being the "wrench" and nothing registers itself as "wrench" in the Pickaxe-List. I wonder why it took Forge so long to get it (as I did that already in 1.4.5).

• So about that Charger Box and the Redstone EU Meter, would it be possible to have another output mode for 'Total Energy stored' (including the items inside), as well as the MJ/Steam only appearing when the respective Upgrades are applied?
    Another thing i noticed: MFR rednet cables connect to the EU Meter Cover, but only take the signal when set to forced-connection mode, not sure if that is a thing on your or on PC's side.

• Stupid wrenches... HOW TO ROTATE BLOCK? Alt-click and Shift-click don't work

Click the corners to flip it, the left to turn it left, the right to turn it right ect