[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• It doesnt use much water per tick, and only about 2-3 lava per second

Edit: @Greg, when the steam upgrade is installed it stops the pump module from pumping steam (Possibly other liquids, I have not tested)

• Am I reading this thermal boiler manual correctly? 83.3 buckets of lava per tick (1666/20) and 6 buckets of water per tick? How do you even supply that much to it?

Somebody mentioned using that machine box for inputting steam to the turbine, how do you do that? anybody care to enlighten me?

It is described in the manual.

Ah, i forgot about the manual. And a Litre is a millibucket, so divide those numbers by 1000. also greg, I cant seem to repair my turbine rotors in the workbench with a wrench or hammer. am I doing something wrong?

• What, has continued MOD updates only modified by plagiarism works of others in name only and add-on still. I wish if independent stop parasitic irresponsible X(

• YOU ARE THE "ALBAKA FUCKING FAGGOT IC2 IS DEAD USE TE" GUY!IMPALE HIM!

If you aren't, an independeant mod would be anything but HAYO!

No "Impaling" please. My rear hole only for defecations. )
    Askin' just cause mod is already lives its OWN life, and separation is only matter of time to me...

Second law of thermodynamics!

• Speaking of exploits, I found one. Energy crystals can be crafted from rubies.

I can get iridium without a fabricator! Exploit! Dig it straight out of the ground like dirt. No longer needs tech or cost any resources.

• I've found a bug. the universal macerator seems to be doubling all outputs, so iron ore gives 4 dust. It also will cease to function if there is anything in the output slot, even if there is room.

• Speaking of exploits, I found one. Energy crystals can be crafted from rubies.

Rubies are harder to get AND more valuable than Diamonds. Diamonds are the least valuable thing in modded Minecraft, and even vanilla Minecraft has much more valuable Resources than Diamonds. Same for Lapotron Sapphires.

Tbh, immibis, I haven't seen anything from you in the last 3 weeks that has really advanced the conversation; all you've been posting is 'exact words' nags to greg about what you want what he's saying to mean, and completely ignoring what he's actually trying to say to the rest of us. (To some, it could easily be classified as trolling.) And, once again tbh, it's kinda getting mildly f*cking annoying by now. It's not the first time I've seen someone do this, and seeing it again doesn't get me any less pissed off at it.

I considered letting him crash 25% of the time he starts up with GregTech, but I got a better and less dangerous Idea.

Hey greg, how do you buiild a thermal boiler?

3x3x3 hollowed of Reinforced Machine Casings 2 Inputs, 2 Outputs, 1 Maintenance, one Thermal Boiler Block.

And Liters are NOT BUCKETS. People, Liters are MILLIBUCKETS! Just because some here dont understand that.

Edit: @Greg, when the steam upgrade is installed it stops the pump module from pumping steam (Possibly other liquids, I have not tested)

Yes, because the Steam Upgrade causes the Steam to go to the internal Steam Buffer instead of the internal Tank. I know quite a few scenarios, where you dont want to have Steam in a Machine Slot, when powering a Machine with it.

I've found a bug. the universal macerator seems to be doubling all outputs, so iron ore gives 4 dust. It also will cease to function if there is anything in the output slot, even if there is room.

Oh fuck, I need to fix that, I know what went wrong!

• While you are fixing that macerator issue, should just check and see if you can do anything with induction smelters, to make them unify again :P

• The Assembly Machine is also doubling the output. (ed: and plate benders. guess its all auto machines)

Yes, that is the Problem.

I am starting Minecraft to test that, and the new Tool Damage System for Spray Cans and similar.

• That was a very inaccurate hyperbole.

Mid to Late game its true, since most recipes that use them consider them a high end resource and so dont use many, so you end up with Stacks of stacks with no uses.