[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• How much steam per tick does a bronze machine take? I want to know to see what size railcraft boiler I could use to power all of them at once.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• is it just me or is the superconductorwire currently not doing anything currently? did something change about it or is it a known bug?

daenor

• Awesome, awesome, awesome!

I _LOVE_ the pipes you made. They are so cool! No longer do I have to rely on those retarded waterproof (lol?) pipes from BC! You make my day :P
    But there is something strange with their rendering. When there is no block light, but max sunlight, they look very dark.

@bove: I agree: 2^10 is a lot rounder then decimal 1000, which only looks round in the arbitrary decimal system. 2^10 on the other hand is round in more than just binary. :)

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Three_Pounds ().

• @bove: I agree: 2^10 is a lot rounder then decimal 1000, which only looks round in the arbitrary decimal system. 2^10 on the other hand is round in more than just binary. :)

You know whats round? 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286...

• So yea, assuming now BC pipes don't work on GT machines....

Still don't know of any way of pumping stuff from a BC/Railcraft tank to these pipes....

Edit: I was away all day, and may have missed something.

• " 4π r^3 / 3 "
    The volume of what this formula describes is round.
    π is just a number :3

What is more fun, a ridiculously large Number or a boring Mathematical Formula?

Dont say I am manipulating the masses using the adjectives "ridiculous" and "boring" for my benefit. :D

GREG!!!!! YOU CAN'T PUNCH PLACED DYNAMITE STICKS IN ADVENTURE MODE!!!! FIX IT!!!!

What? tried remote activating? But I gonna fix that.

So yea, assuming now BC pipes don't work on GT machines....

They will still work, unless there is too much change on BC Side regarding that, but I doubt that will happen.

Still don't know of any way of pumping stuff from a BC/Railcraft tank to these pipes....

Pumpmodule on the Pipe, Import Mode using Screwdriver, and all works fine.

• MORE RAGE MODE

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WTF IS CAUSING THAT ANVIL SOUND WHENEVER I LOOK UP RECIPES IN NEI IT IS SO ANNOYING WHAT IS CAUSING IT ARRRR

• " 4π r^3 / 3 "
    The volume of what this formula describes is round.
    π is just a number :3

That ain't round at all. This just returns a pretty unteresting number for any real r. Unless you give it some context it's meaningless. How about

x²+y²=r² in a Cartesian coordinate system for any real (x;y;r)

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!

• Why can't I fill a fuel jetpack in the auto canning machine?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.