[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• *Pokes Greg*
    Greeeeg, I found a buuuug (IC2)
    http://i.imgur.com/i5Ok8LU.png

That doesn't look like a bug, its just the grey paint can (ore dict :D ) being used on that. Silly recipe but whatever.

• The newest IC2 build added a new Tier 2 Energy Storage block, the CESU, and an Adv. RE Battery. MFEs are now Tier 3 and MFSUs are tier 4.

Thunder tried to spell recipes right again...he wrote 'recipis'

• Add Insulated Tin Cabel for Tier 1
    Add new Tier 2 Storage (CESU)
    Add new Tier 2 Battery (Adv RE-Battery)
    Add HV Transformer 2048<->8196 will be Tier5
    Move MFE,MFSU, Power- and Lapatron-Crystal one Tier UP now Tier3,4
    Change Recipis...

noiceeeee ;O

• The newest IC2 build added a new Tier 2 Energy Storage block, the CESU, and an Adv. RE Battery. MFEs are now Tier 3 and MFSUs are tier 4.

That could make many many things explode......

HueHueHue :3
    Look out for a much harder glass fibre recipe soon

• Block items that moves pipes... buffers? http://gregtechcommunitywiki.wikispaces.com/Buffers

@above² : i bet it has reinforced glass on it or similar.

• Giving any hints?

Hint: havent decided yet
    My idea is to make plastic out of rubber, then use it in the metal former to cut it into strips, then cut some diamond in the metal former, Combine the Diamond strips with the Plastic Strip casing and compress ;p

• Hi, I have noticed that Gregtech has changed the hopper recipe for vanilla but I cant seam to find the setting in the config to make it back vanilla . could somebody help?

can any one help whit this?I have searched troo the config all over

• Hint: havent decided yet
    My idea is to make plastic out of rubber, then use it in the metal former to cut it into strips, then cut some diamond in the metal former, Combine the Diamond strips with the Plastic Strip casing and compress ;p

Hmm, might make work for greg harder, trying to add GT versions, with electrum and diamond dust and stuff, but he'll figure something out.

• can any one help whit this?I have searched troo the config all over

In the GT Dynamic config file a bit more than half way down, set iron to false and plates won't be used in compasses, hoppers, ect

####################
    # platesneededformiscmadeof
    ####################

platesneededformiscmadeof {
    B:Gold_true=true
    B:Iron_true=true
    }

• Metals? What! What Crazyness is this? Fibre glass OPTIC cables, duh ;3

Makes as much sense as glass fiber conducting energy.
    It conducts light pulses via total reflection inside the fibre.

diamond (or energy crystal) + electrum dust + reinforced glass for GT :3

• Can anyone please confirm/explain to me how to make a Bronze Blast Furnace?

I have this layout, where B = bronze-plated bricks, F = bronze blast furnace block, and X = air.

4th layer:
    BBB
    BXB
    BBB

3rd layer:
    BBB
    BXB
    BBB

2nd layer:

BBB
    BXB
    BFB

1st layer:

BBB
    BBB
    BBB

I've also got a BuildCraft steam-carrying fluid pipe system hooked up to the furnace block. The system fuels all my other bronze machines fine. I've tried putting iron ingots in the top slot and coal dust in the bottom slot; I've also tried putting coal instead of coal dust in the bottom slot. But I never get any indication that it's working.

• mother of god
    Not sure how many people will use it though, because it takes forever to update and people don't like that ;p

He's getting closer ... at least.

We have not enough minerals! ~Executor

beep bop? zzzzz beee?!