[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• for some reason i am unable to create a Lappac on the server i play on... the recipe of the lappac results in an IC2 energy pack instead...

Who is to blame ? :P

• Not to mention Sirus and Greg who uses the editing feature instead of the quoting one to answer people. <- This is what i think is wrong, imo.

At least they edit their OWN post. You're editing other people countries, so I call you Dictator :D

Oh god... We're in for a whole new dimension of trolling, aren't we?

Depends on what you're talking about. Historical/cultural references aren't the usual way trolls use to troll, but it's funnier. And I had nothing funny, sorry.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• for some reason i am unable to create a Lappac on the server i play on... the recipe of the lappac results in an IC2 energy pack instead...

Who is to blame ? :P

Thunderdark/Player, one of them removed lappack and bumped up the batpack.

At least they edit their OWN post. You're editing other people countries, so I call you Dictator :D

2 Sirus: you maybe unaware, but all vanilla biome (Desert, Extreme Hills, Forest, Jungle, Ocean, Plains, Swampland, Taiga, Beach, Mushroom Island) have such feature. No exception. You may be unaware but not ALL vanilla Biomes have GT Ore Generation in them. Rivers for example. ~Greg
    It is Still a feature that they only spawn in specific biomes. I can see Several Cassiterite veins in the surounding mountainous BoP biomes infact. For full list of locations, look here: http://gregtechcommunitywiki.wikispaces.com/Ores It may be that that is broken, but not on my client.
    Not so for BoP biomes, which makes them inferior for techtree progression (especially if you do not have nickel or bauxite in 5-10 nearest biomes).

You are wrong again.

• And you are wrong again.

Typical of dictature, saying they aren't worse. There's a difference between quotes and real posts. Just realized they are Dictators as well. Who would trust Nazis or English anyway ?/The invader is starting to use propaganda. Do not listen to what they say. Don't trust them. They're evil. Keep listenning the General De Gaulle Potato (aka, me) on the BBC.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

The post was edited 1 time, last by MatLaPatate ().

• GT throws an NPE at startup with IC2-exp build 218. Probably has to do with the TinCan Thunderdark added, as it was fine with build 216.

edit: same deal with 219. I'm using GT 4.04c.

• Who would trust Nazis or English anyway ?/The invader is starting to use propaganda. Do not listen to what they say. Don't trust them. They're evil. Keep listenning the General De Gaulle Potato (aka, me) on the BBC.

Not trusting the English is very silly. Remember who saved you from the Germans TWICE? Also, your secret messages don't work in quotes :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Remember who saved you from the Germans TWICE?

Hadn't there been Russians pretty much entire Europe would be in Germans hands. Though having to give half of Europe to Russians for half a century was kind of sucky :\

• Hadn't there been Russians pretty much entire Europe would be in Germans hands. Though having to give half of Europe to Russians for half a century was kind of sucky :\

Only in WW2. (Russia ran away in WW1) Eventually, the US would have probably nuked Germany if the USSR hadn't beaten them in the race to Berlin. The half of Europe the USSR got was the bit we didn't want. The fact no one had any money for colonies after using it all to kill their former friends was a big reason. Stalin was very pushy as well.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chocohead ().

• The tooltip reads 100,000,000 EU, because the block stores 100,000,000 EU. That is enough capacity to store 4x 25,000,000 EU strikes.
    What I can't remember is whether or not the Rod is coded to generate 25kk EU on a strike, or a strike sets its internal storage to 25kk EU. (Thought I remembered something about something like that from about 5 months ago...)

• Typical of dictature, saying they aren't worse. There's a difference between quotes and real posts. Just realized they are Dictators as well. Who would trust Nazis or English anyway ?/The invader is starting to use propaganda. Do not listen to what they say. Don't trust them. They're evil. Keep listenning the General De Gaulle Potato (aka, me) on the BBC.

Often I go to click the qoute button but hit edit by mistake ;p Also you are aware that The BBC is english right?

• Also you are aware that The BBC is english right?

That could be embarrassing if he didn't...

I see this too much.

• The tooltip reads 100,000,000 EU, because the block stores 100,000,000 EU. That is enough capacity to store 4x 25,000,000 EU strikes.
    What I can't remember is whether or not the Rod is coded to generate 25kk EU on a strike, or a strike sets its internal storage to 25kk EU. (Thought I remembered something about something like that from about 5 months ago...)

Right clicking the block with the scanner seems to show the internal buffer as having maximum capacity of 100M. You're probably right, in that a strike just sets the energy to 25M; I was hoping it would instead increment the energy by 25M instead, seems a waste of a supercondensator otherwise...

• why item and not block?

Because block is another already used prefix for Storage Blocks, it is invalid to use that prefix for anything else than a Storage Block!

Erm.. it's not an item actually.
    I said "panelSolarHV". Where did I insult OreDict naming convention? Ores are registered as e.g. "oreCoal", therefore solar panels "panelSolarHV".
    State your opinion on how it should've been named.

Well it ended up being solarPanelHV.

• Typical of dictature, saying they aren't worse. There's a difference between quotes and real posts. Just realized they are Dictators as well. Who would trust Nazis or English anyway ?/The invader is starting to use propaganda. Do not listen to what they say. Don't trust them. They're evil. Keep listenning the General De Gaulle Potato (aka, me) on the BBC.

Sieg Heil.

Since Iron tanks seem to be borked in 1.6 right now for railcraft, I decided to test a big container with flood gates to store fluids. Yes, it is steam, and ik it doesn't work like that but MC physics <3 Thanks to the way RC handles steam as a fluid, each full block of steam is much more then 1 KL.
    http://imgur.com/a/wmK71