[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Can't complain with that really can you?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What version of GT and... what is that grey block?

• The version that I've just downloaded from the main post.
    *Removed screenshot that was taken earlier.

Forgive me for being stupid, but aren't those the core ore vein blocks?

• Forgive me for being stupid, but aren't those the core ore vein blocks?

Its not those though, you can see the end is just generating very wierdly.

You tried making a new world with a new end after uninstalling the other mods?

• Just a small correction, H has none, D has one and T has two neutrons per atom.
    1H , 2H ,3H refers to total mass (protons + neutrons)

Hurr, yes. I fail chemistry forever. :wacko:

In related news, I've been playing 1.5.2 without Gregtech and as expected it starts sucking rather quickly. I am now off to upgrade and return to the joys of having things to do.

En tel bataille n'ai cure de bastun, fers e acers i deit aveir valor.

• Greg, I found a bug; The Computer Cube is registered to 'Player' and not 'DrRed' so I can't use it. I'm sure that's the problem that Bevo is having.

Cool, thanks for checking that DrRedstoner

I confirm this.
    Also Bevo, i love your series :D

Glad you are enjoying it. :)

Not quite. Remember when many Machines became depricated? Guess what. I had to remove the Reactor Planner Function from it for now, and the Seed Scanner will be replaced by something else.

Rock on. That little cube was kicking my butt. I was trying all kinds of silly things to get it to open. Thought I'd lost it. :P

• Good times, GT engineers! :) Tell me please how to get the steam for the GT large steam turbine from the Railcraft tank? Or what throughput at RC tank valves? Steam from the RC tank does not flow into the GT fluid pipes, and if pump through BC golden fluid pipes, they require 1600/40 = 40 tubes?
    Are compatible GT fluid pipes to the RC tank?

Thanks.
    (Sorry for my English)

• Use Pump Covers between the tank and the pipe and set to Import. Tried it with a huge setup and 6 input-hatches a while ago. Turbine still stutters.

• Yes, and as soon as this gets fixed BOOM.

Also, as soon as all the destination MFSUs but the last 5 fill up it will explode, since the 6x2048 EU/t get distributed over 5 MFSUs.

• V4.04q:
    Fixed GT Ore Textures on the Granites.
    Fixed ALL Worldgen generating at XZ-Coords / 16 in ALL Dimensions.
    Probably fixed UE compatibility, but it was impossible to test it, because all of Calclavias UE Mods don't have any Wires, and Mekanism fails to startup.

• Greg:
    If you are still looking for a chrome ore, I think I have found a decent one, chromite.
    he ore would not be very common, only spawning in one of the granites/in one type of biome/alternate dimension, but its main balancing factor would be the refinement process.
    It would be first run through an industrial blast furnace, with calcium carbonate as the reagent, producing calcium chromate and rust (Fe2O3). Then, the calcium chromate would be reacted with sulfuric acid to produce calcium dichromate, which would be first reacted with coal in the industrial blast furnace to make chrome(III) oxide, and finally reacted in an aluminothermic reaction to make elemental chromium.
    Irl, the calcium carbonate would be replaced with sodium carbonate, but since we already have calcium carbonate, it should work just as well.

• Greg:
    If you are still looking for a chrome ore, I think I have found a decent one, chromite.
    he ore would not be very common, only spawning in one of the granites/in one type of biome/alternate dimension, but its main balancing factor would be the refinement process.
    It would be first run through an industrial blast furnace, with calcium carbonate as the reagent, producing calcium chromate and rust (Fe2O3). Then, the calcium chromate would be reacted with sulfuric acid to produce calcium dichromate, which would be first reacted with coal in the industrial blast furnace to make chrome(III) oxide, and finally reacted in an aluminothermic reaction to make elemental chromium.
    Irl, the calcium carbonate would be replaced with sodium carbonate, but since we already have calcium carbonate, it should work just as well.

Greg has said multiple times he wants an ore with chrome as a byproduct, and especially not chromite. I suggested Fornacite or Vauquelinite.