[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Texturepack?

Resource pack actually. Texture packs went in 1.6 :P

Old IC2 Textures Resource Pack Link :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Is it true your post will get deleted if you say
    IT WILL BE GREGLORIOUS
    or is that just a myth?

Seems its just an urban legend. Brings Greg to the forum though :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Only if you misspell it ~Greg

Huh. How far can you count misspelled until it is another word?

I see this too much.

• Huh. How far can you count misspelled until it is another word?

Greglorious is a combination of Greg and glorious, and you spelled it "glorius". If you did that to sirus, he would have edited your Post with the reason "You son of a Bitch!".

• My bet is that "Greglorius" is a mix of GregoriusT and glorious, while "Greglorious" is what you said.

Any news regarding the "wiki" videos made on fraps, while using your university wi-fi?

• I don't even remember, Firefox has this habit of changing what I type to what it thinks I mean. Also not sure why anyone would call Sirus glorius, greglorius or any other from since Sirus isn't Greg. Or he wasn't the last time I checked.

I see this too much.

• SpwnX, where can I find the IP for the StoneLegion Terraria server?

jk2.stonelegion.com

However, it is already on hard-core with most, if not all, NPCs.
    Me and abcullater played there for a long time.

I bet that GregoriousT is much easier to mistake than SiriusKing

• Spwn, you are a horrible person for not having a Teleporter from Spawn to your base...
    Also...why is it still Halloween?

Also...what is the Mimic grinder for?

I bought you a Bubble Machine and put it in the Party Girl's room.

The post was edited 2 times, last by DrRed ().

• Spwn, you are a horrible person for not having a Teleporter from Spawn to your base...

Didn't had enough money for that, too many wires.

Also...why is it still Halloween?

No idea.

Also...what is the Mimic grinder for?

Nothing, i guess.
    The grinder i built was silly stupid.

Edit : Want me to join the game?

• Hello Friends! I am creating a personal modpack for single player on Minecraft 1.6.4, i am mostly finished but I am having trouble with NEI and GregTech. I can see all the recipes for all the mods I have installed when GregTech is NOT installed. But it crashes when it IS installed when I press R or left click for the recipe for say a macerator. I will attach a mod list and pastebin for the error.
    Thanks

-Nick :)

Note: The mods I have are in the crash report at the bottom if you need more info feel free to let me know.
    http://pastebin.com/Kc3iuJQR

Sorry for the double post, can't figure out how to delete the duplicate.
    Deleted it for you ~SpwnX

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpwnX ().