[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• At least my suggestion was sensible.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• What isn't sensible about a throw-able nuke?

It's almost as bad as throwable UU matter from Florbs which you can't pick back up :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Turn the Greg bringing beacon back on!

Also anyone got any idea where the rumors on the FTB forum that Gregtech is incompatible with experimental IC2 came from?

I see this too much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chocohead ().

• We need an Eloraam Beacon.

I see this too much.

• A random dude who hate GT I guess ...

That's at least 60% of the FTB fanbase

I see this too much.

• Look at the last two days. I've already won :P

I see this too much.

• That's at least 60% of the FTB fanbase

I would say even 60% of the FTB Fanbase hate IC2, its either too "Boring/repetitive/Tedious/Easy" or "Too complicated/Hard/Not simple enough" -_-

• Boring/repetitive/Tedious/Easy

Tedious yes, easy no. Ever since experimental, FTB has been filled with people calling for IC2 out of packs being unbalanced and too expensive. Repetitive and boring would probably come from waiting for the metal former.

I see this too much.

• Most of the (senseless) OP-ness has been fixed by me, such as exploits using Sandstone generators (with TE), or the very ridiculous 1 Plantball = 8 Dirt (which I changed to 1 Dirt), what Direwolf uses as Infinite Dirt Generator for his Forestry Farm. The 3 Netherrack + Compressor = Netherbrick Block has been changed to 4 Nether Bricks = 1 Nether Brick Block (And I added that Recipe for regular Bricks aswell), because of the risk of exploits.

• Why do the Electric filters seem to work without electricity?
    Also, when is the next 'Guess the feature' ? I enjoyed those (plus it meant that we got more features :P).

• Using gregtech 4.05p and IC2 Experimental build 329 my problem (that most gregtech platemaking and rodmaking recipes involving vanilla metals are non-functional, barring making plates from 2 iron and a hammer which works fine) has persisted.

I'd say it's all items results that ID or that it's a non-interaction with vanilla or it's a lack of proper gregtech but each time I find a common cause that one recipe with the hammer and 2 metals proves it wrong. And all the recipes work fine SSP, but SMP they fail despite my config being the server's exact copy.

I did have to change all block IDs for compatability

Concurrent mods: