[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Hi i am using version 4.05s gregtech & thermal expansion 3.0.0.0b9d and cofh core 2.0.0b9d when i pulverize ferrous ore from thermal expansion in TE's pulverizer i get the ferrous dust but when i pull it out of the machine in to my inventory i get gregtech nickel dust same happens with all other dust from thermal expansion and ingots they change to your dusts or ingots ? i've checked on thermal expansion thread and got directed here i have also checked id's for all dusts and ingots no conflicts or anything.

• Hi i am using version 4.05s gregtech & thermal expansion 3.0.0.0b9d and cofh core 2.0.0b9d when i pulverize ferrous ore from thermal expansion in TE's pulverizer i get the ferrous dust but when i pull it out of the machine in to my inventory i get gregtech nickel dust same happens with all other dust from thermal expansion and ingots they change to your dusts or ingots ? i've checked on thermal expansion thread and got directed here i have also checked id's for all dusts and ingots no conflicts or anything.

This is not a Bug. Ferrous == Nickel, Shiny == Platinum. This is a nice little "naming gimmick" of TE. You can go into the Dynamic Config and change the target of Unification to TEs Ingots/Dusts, since they also look much better.

This is only happening to prevent you from having 4 different Copper Ingots in your Inventory.

• Hello Greg,

From the op regarding modpacks: 1. If it's a private Modpack, just for your Server, then I have no Problem with that, and you don't need to ask me.
    What do you consider a 'private' modpack ? I am having issues with new players that need to assemble the modpack themselves and can not find the version I have on the server (sometimes a newer client version does not work with an older server version). Thus I thought of putting the gregtech.zip on a dropbox and post the link in my op, but I am not sure if this is considered 'private'.

If my understanding is right, that means you can redistribute GT for your server.

• Running into an issue using advanced solar panels mod. some of the materials to craft it require IC2 iron plates but when I'm crafting them using a hammer I get railcraft plates. I can't remember or see which line I need to disable that, would someone be so kind as to point out what I should be looking for in the config?

• Running into an issue using advanced solar panels mod. some of the materials to craft it require IC2 iron plates but when I'm crafting them using a hammer I get railcraft plates. I can't remember or see which line I need to disable that, would someone be so kind as to point out what I should be looking for in the config?

ASP fault for not using oredictionary properly for its recipes.

Meanwhile :
    DynamicConfig.cfg
    ####################
    # specialunificationtargets
    ####################

specialunificationtargets {
    B:railcraft.part.plate.iron_true=true
    B:railcraft.part.plate.steel_true=true

Set the iron one to false.

• I see... and I see those lines don't exist in the special unification target config for railcraft in my config. Do I just add them then or should I just delete the dynamic config and let it regenerate?

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpwnX ().

• Went over to check FTBs new packs.. 17 pages of crash reports for something that's been out like.. two days.

why did they take so long to make thos epacks then?!

i also wonder why my mod was in the to-add list of techworld and now isnt in the pack?! :D

• why did they take so long to make thos epacks then?!

i also wonder why my mod was in the to-add list of techworld and now isnt in the pack?! :D

I have no idea D= I kinda laughed that they excluded Gregtech.. especially from the Techworld 2 Pack.

• I have no idea D= I kinda laughed that they excluded Gregtech.. especially from the Techworld 2 Pack.

it's stupid... i wonder if they'd deny a private gt pack D:

• Then, i don't know.

Update if you don't have the latest GT (and RC).

And that isn't working either, yes I did need to update railcraft and regen the gregtech dynamic configs but i ain't seeing those config line options showing up.

• it's stupid... i wonder if they'd deny a private gt pack D:

Maybe.. I've never been able to figure out how to put a private pack together for the FTB launcher. Server I was on used ultimate up until the split. Went with unleashed because it had more to do, but TiC Broke end game for it.. we had Mass fabs up at the end of day two or three. There wasn't enough diversity to justify using unhinged (Not that it will matter overly much now anyways :P))