[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• mDiyo's losing posts on his Minecraft Forums Thread, he's lost like 300 posts in the space of half an hour :P

and quite a few of us getting infractions I myself included. Jeez the Minecraft forum moderators are so sensitive and an infraction happy giving bunch. Even when I choose some non-insulting word I still get an infraction for my wording or flaming someone when I wasn't.

• What is it that Greg did to mDiyo to make him so upset this time? (I don't mean to revive a dead topic or revive a flame war) but all I can tell is that mDiyo is a baby. I know it won't happen, but Greg, would you be up to a mutual apology if it was possible? I'd love to see both mods together in a pack (or more like both mod authors agreeing and mDiyo not making a competition out of having the most fans or whatever) and having more people liking GregTech.

What I don't understand is why people are so distraught about Greg changing recipes. There's a config for everything and it doesn't take too long to go through and change what you don't like.

Anyways, about GregTech: Any chance of making GT UU Matter recipes for stuff like rubies, sapphires, titanium, etc.? :P

• What is it that Greg did to mDiyo to make him so upset this time? (I don't mean to revive a dead topic or revive a flame war) but all I can tell is that mDiyo is a baby. I know it won't happen, but Greg, would you be up to a mutual apology if it was possible? I'd love to see both mods together in a pack (or more like both mod authors agreeing and mDiyo not making a competition out of having the most fans or whatever) and having more people liking GregTech.

What I don't understand is why people are so distraught about Greg changing recipes. There's a config for everything and it doesn't take too long to go through and change what you don't like.

Anyways, about GregTech: Any chance of making GT UU Matter recipes for stuff like rubies, sapphires, titanium, etc.? :P

The latest dispute was caused by a user installing a month-and-a-half-old version of GregTech alongside a new version of Tinker's Construct. The user reported a bug, which was fixed over a month ago, and mDiyo didn't bother to read the response of "this bug was fixed over a month ago, update your GregTech" before retaliating and starting (yet ANOTHER) firestorm.

• The latest dispute was caused by a user installing a month-and-a-half-old version of GregTech alongside a new version of Tinker's Construct. The user reported a bug, which was fixed over a month ago, and mDiyo didn't bother to read the response of "this bug was fixed over a month ago, update your GregTech" before retaliating and starting (yet ANOTHER) firestorm.

Which thankfully calmed down with the help of KL.

• Just made an account and popping in to say:

GregoriusT, I admire and enjoy your work and what you're trying to accomplish. It's unfortunate that public opinion is swayed easily by assumptions and overreactions. Beyond what I've already commented in this reddit thread, I don't know how else to help/support your efforts.

So I just stopped by to say keep up the good work and try not to let people bring you down!

• well it's not the literal code obviously.

EDIT: WOW YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME INGOTIRON IS NOT OREDICT REGISTERED WITHOUT GT?!?!?!?!?!

Actually, CoFH Core registers it as well. ;)

EDIT: Doesn't matter if we all do it, so long as we're all at least checking for existence BEFORE we actually add it. I'll be sure that it goes in for Forge 1.7.

• Actually, CoFH Core registers it as well. ;)

EDIT: Doesn't matter if we all do it, so long as we're all at least checking for existence BEFORE we actually add it. I'll be sure that it goes in for Forge 1.7.

This mad sound reeeally dumb. but what's CoFH Core?

• This mad sound reeeally dumb. but what's CoFH Core?

CoFH Core is the core mod / dependency for all of KingLemming / Team CoFH's mods. (Currently, this consists of Thermal Expansion and Redstone Arsenal; formerly, this included OmniTools) It includes a number of functions and under-the-hood code affecting Minecraft internals and required for the other Team CoFH mods, but on its own does not add any actual content to the game (afaik).
    KL, feel free to correct me if my explanation was :wacko:

• Oh hey, we're back down to less than seventy people viewing the thread. Yaaay.

On a topic completely different from everything else, your signature is missing the file tool if you really want to be all inclusive.

On a topic related to everything else, I think that the bickering going on should be stopped in an efficient manner, where Greg and mDiyo simply stop talking, that way no more fights, no more flame wars, and more mod development. Just an idea and opinion

And on a completely different topic again, what time zones do you people live in? This forum is mainly updated when I'm asleep or at school, and grammatically it doesn't look like comments have been through a translator. (I'm in pacific time, posted this at roughly 11pm for me)

• Seems like overnight, we had the mDiyo fans come in and oblivion downvote everything. The system can be abused to easily.

Edit: Its 7:40 AM here as I type this.

• On a topic completely different from everything else, your signature is missing the file tool if you really want to be all inclusive.

On a topic related to everything else, I think that the bickering going on should be stopped in an efficient manner, where Greg and mDiyo simply stop talking, that way no more fights, no more flame wars, and more mod development. Just an idea and opinion

And on a completely different topic again, what time zones do you people live in? This forum is mainly updated when I'm asleep or at school, and grammatically it doesn't look like comments have been through a translator. (I'm in pacific time, posted this at roughly 11pm for me)

00:35, Mountain time :P

Also, a file is not really a manly tool

• Woah, gregtech forum got some heat. Like, nuclear heat. An addon to a mod getting the attention of Mojang, wow. Greg, what have you been cooking up? Because this kitchen was on fire (Bad joke) But seriously, this dispute almost crossed the line.

Edit: 03:07 Am- EST (Winter) Farlands (nonetheless)
    For what reason

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Woah, gregtech forum got some heat. Like, nuclear heat. An addon to a mod getting the attention of Mojang, wow. Greg, what have you been cooking up? Because this kitchen was on fire (Bad joke) But seriously, this dispute almost crossed the line.

They got attention of Mojang because they called its attention in the first place, intentionally.

• They got attention of Mojang because the other side called its attention, intentionally.

Ah, attention. Name of the game when trying to get your mod out there. This guy went drastic.

• Of course he did. Technically, that would mean any mod that crashes a client unintentionally, too, would cross that.