[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• No wonder nothing works, the Function which is supposed to do the work doesnt get called.

That'd do it :D

Using Unidye I see, good work comrade.

EDIT: Well I wanted to go try and test it too so I could do something productive with my post, but now that it's of no use :D

:) Gotta love unidye - one thing though... Yellow cakes aren't very yellow :P

Images

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I thought you'd be a little more surprised how I know that D:

Your stuff registered in the ore dictionary right?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Your stuff registered in the ore dictionary right?

Someone actually reading the logs before uploading them? Is this real life? :P

Edit:
    It should work with 1.3.1. And they'll look like vanilla cakes.

• Someone actually reading the logs before uploading them? Is this real life? :P

I ain't just handing anything over to Greg you know! :D

I see this too much.

• And trying again on debugging. Please run with your ItemDucts and attach the GT_Log File. Note that all this is about Item OUTPUT directly out of GT MACHINES, not input and also no Item pulling from the Duct itself. The Log should contain a large bunch of Numbers, if it doesn't you did it wrong.

• Same setup as last time - still nothing :S

I see numbers and errors, we're getting somewhere.

Files

• GregTech.log

(75.52 kB, downloaded 105 times, last: )

I see this too much.

• Ahh good, I was looking for something like:

java.lang.ClassCastException: gregtechmod.api.metatileentity.BaseMetaTileEntityICMJ cannot be cast to cofh.api.transport.IItemConduit
    at gregtechmod.api.util.GT_Utility.moveStackIntoPipe(GT_Utility.java:339)

I accidentially swapped a variable.

• Mean while, in the mDyio camp:
    [01:12:50] <Zerokyuuni> and something stupid happened again
    [01:13:01] < mDiyo > Do I want to know?
    [01:13:19] <Zerokyuuni> greg made his blocks and items make really annoying noises
    [01:13:30] < mDiyo > Erm
    [01:13:31] <Zerokyuuni> just so people would make an assembler to make muffle items
    [01:13:42] < mDiyo > Erm
    [01:13:52] < mDiyo > ...
    [01:14:07] < mDiyo > Zerokyuuni: I really don't want to hear about gregtech anymore.
    [01:14:16] <Zerokyuuni> :P
    [01:14:28] < mDiyo > Serious. Gonna start kicking you.

I see this too much.

• Proof that the fanboys just want to start a war -_-

• Here you go

Files

• GregTech.log

(67.01 kB, downloaded 103 times, last: )

I see this too much.

• Ahem, please put a Chest or something to the other End of the Duct. It must have a destination.

Same setup as last times, all item ducts have chests at the end! Here's 2 more as well :)

• What is this great "right mode" you speak of?

Am I meant to get items from the GT machines into the chests?

I see this too much.

• Well, Ive got similar problem with mcp. I just download Scala Lib and put it in Libs folder and put it in Properties > Libraries > Add External Jar.
    It work before, but, since you add Thermal Expansion to Libs, it require Scala and newer versions also ForgeMultipart.

Beside of all, probably I wrote up pointless post :D

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}