[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• It's still an exploit because you're making something magically generate more energy just by making it into a different shape without any other sort of processing. You cannot config exploits on, except with the tooeasy mode.

One wooden log is worth 1.5 smelts.
    Four wooden planks are worth 6 smelts.

GREG HALP WOOD OP PLZ NERF MOAR

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Well, he could've suffered from a weird bug; over here I've had all GT machines in a chunk randomly disconnect from all cables/pipes. This is server-side and is visible to all players. Unloading/reloading the chunk fixes it. I don't know how to reproduce this reliably (since I have no idea what causes it), which is why I haven't reported this bug already, but something similar could have happened to him.

I am experiencing same problem with Ind. Grinder, Diesel Gen, Thermal Gen, and Bronze age machines.

It just happened again as of writing this message. I am using Build-Craft fluid pipes.
    Running latest version of GT and IC2, BC, Forge -953.

• I am experiencing same problem with Ind. Grinder, Diesel Gen, Thermal Gen, and Bronze age machines.

It just happened again as of writing this message. I am using Build-Craft fluid pipes.

Is the area chunkloaded?

Edit: I do not suck at spelling.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

The post was edited 1 time, last by immibis ().

• Not sure if I understand your question, but I reloaded the chunk F3+A with no avail, had to break and reconnect, I also have additional-pipes mod for couple weeks, but never had issues until the past 24hrs

• I am experiencing same problem with Ind. Grinder, Diesel Gen, Thermal Gen, and Bronze age machines.

Wait, it happens to PIPES as well? That means the MetaTileEntity isn't loaded Serverside, what means that there must be a Bug with loading my MetaTileEntities Serverside. Could I get a Log of that? I'm pretty sure that something crashed on that Server.

• Not sure if I understand your question, but I reloaded the chunk F3+A with no avail, had to break and reconnect, I also have additional-pipes mod for couple weeks, but never had issues until the past 24hrs

The question means "are there any chunk loader blocks in range?"

Battery snot included.

• Sorry to say that ... is there a reason nerfing the distillation tower?

Time befor update (Ethanol) : 25 sec
    Time after update (Ethanol) : 100 sec

Same multiplier for Diesel /Fuel. Or is this a mistake?

Only wanted to know.

Michael (aka BakermanLP)

• The question means "are there any chunk loader blocks in range?"

Yes, Teleport Tether from additional pipes.

Attached recent crashes reports

• There was some fixing due to changed Oil/Fuel values some days ago...

• That's the second "fixing" in a couple of weeks. First time the number of ethanol cells was reduced (and number of I think methan or anything for the oil process).

• The first fixing happened after getting the misinformation about the Fuel Nerfs of BC, then I fixed my fix, and now the Values should be proper. I ofcourse increased the Fuel Value in my Generators aswell as changing the Distillation Tower to have said additional time needed. Not to mention that the Distillation Tower still has the Byproducts. ^^

I also found out that the Recipe is 100% divisible by 4, so I made the Values even (basically I made 12 Cells -> 4 Cells to 3 Cells -> 1 Cell and divided the Duration by 4 aswell)

• We have had some problem with disconnected cables on our server, but fix it: remove all beds in chunk were you have bug of cables

So it was... bedbugs? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, I had to do it...

• That is a joke, right?

maybe i translate wrong? as I understood: a cable line :Glass Fibre: is broken into pieces and not work in some chunks. we fix this with removing bed from chunk. Minecraft version was 152, core mcpc+. It was starnge, but Its not a joke.

• the unconected cable line also happened with me, when i used some type of teleport (in this case, dim door) the cable line simply broken, each cable was in their palce, but not conect, no eu transfer, nothing, most time i just quit game and login to fix it. Now that a bed was metioned...indeed, there was always around here my bed (or outer friend).

anyway, GregoriusT, any plans to make possible your covers to be placed on ic2 machines? or a verions of ore washing and thermal so we can use them instead. Any special reason to not alow covers on the machine casing?

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.