[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• That would vastly improve it. And make the iridium plates pay off.

My 1500th post :thumbup:

The QSuit should also have a translucent mode where the suit becomes translucent but can still be dyed.

• Covers on transformers? For what? And if you want covers on a storageblock use a Charger.

... 0.0
    Had not thought of that.....
    Transformers was just for the sake of 'everything else can, so why not?'

Quick question, does anyone know why items turn to scrap in the first place? Am about to argue with someone.

Also, on a related note, uninformed person is uninformed.

• Also, on a related note, uninformed person is uninformed.

It's like people have no critical thinking skills what-so-ever. Just grab an opinion and don't question it. Almost akin to how people decide how they are going to vote in elections...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Seems other people can be misinformed. Greg wants an apology? He wants them to ask first :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I think it would be cool to have a GT piston. That way we can put covers on them.

i would like that too, since we cant put covers on any ic2 machine or vanila blocks, so we could make things more cool, piston would alow to compact auto door or hidden places, machines to keep track on things like work, inventory, tank, energy.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

The post was edited 1 time, last by UNG: personal fault ().

• I just made a post about 1.8 in MC forum. People aren't liking my opinion. :o

Links or it didn't happen :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Right now you can use a machine box + piston to simulate a piston with covers. I feel that not enough people use the machine boxes.

Unless we now have a piston module for machine boxes, do you mean using a machine box to put covers on and hide a piston behind it? Wouldn't that work like using the material block? On that point, you could use the cheaper iron frames.

Now if only we could get an aluminum recipe for that.

• No, I will never add an Aluminium Recipe for Iron Frames.

Add aluminium frames then!

I see this too much.

• Besides breaking reality, I realise that it's asking for too much with how cheap they already are.

Speaking of modular machine and machine boxes, wouldn't it be cool adding machine box-only upgrades like smelting, macerating, etc. that are only accesible through automation? It would be modular machines without replacing the already existing machines.

• Why aren't you going away from IC2, and make your addon standalone while just working with the IC2 Team for IC2 Itself but your addon going RF?

If you didn't notice that already, I have my own internal Enet alongside the IC² Enet (in case the IC² Enet fails). I just don't have any Wires to conduct it. Basically all GT Machines can emit Electricity to other GT Machines if IC² wouldn't be installed. However, I still depend on a ton of IC² Stuff, not just the Enet.

• Could you just stop translating my Subtle Informations?

Ok. Please Greg, let aluminium work for iron. I can see no other option to fix this :D

I see this too much.

• If you didn't notice that already, I have my own internal Enet alongside the IC² Enet (in case the IC² Enet fails). I just don't have any Wires to conduct it. Basically all GT Machines can emit Electricity to other GT Machines if IC² wouldn't be installed. However, I still depend on a ton of IC² Stuff, not just the Enet.

Oh, okay :D