[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• and again, you are using a beta of CC, which has no API listed available... GT's problem how?

edit: looking though the rar, there is no CC API listed anywhere. Don't even see why it would be needed TBH.

How is a beta version of CC not working with GT, GT's fault?

• As memory serves, you seem to be very quick to blame Greg when things go wrong JZTech, even if it isn't him. Maybe you are wrong again?

Quite frankly, this is the third or fourth time I have blamed greg. Each time I was right. Furthermore, even if GregTech isn't directly responsible it is certainly indirectly responsible for the crash. Why? Removing GregTech immediately resolves the crash. >_>

• That proves nothing... if you have GT install and remove CC then it loads as well right?

Then by that logic it is then CC's fault.

ahh.. to slow.

• Personally I blame logistics pipes.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• That doesn't mean its gregs fault, CC likely has incompatibilities right now.

Well I'd rather wait for Greg to tell me that then a bunch of people who just defend greg right off the bat with no rhyme or reason. Furthermore, there shouldn't be any incompatbilites anyways as noted by the recent fact that someone has checked the zip and found no reference to CC. Its clearly something else he is doing. The CC update just happened to trigger it.

• Greg, maybe in 3-4 versions time (or 1.7, if that comes around soon) you could remove the old batteries, or at least remove them from ore dictionary (getting them in recipes is a pain, especially if you can't craft them). Also, is the intention that they will replace the old RE battery in recipes? (same with the advanced RE battery). Finally, the lithium batpack and the regular batpack produce normal batteries in an assembly machine, not your new ones. Just wanted to know if that was intentional.

• Finally, the lithium batpack and the regular batpack produce normal batteries in an assembly machine, not your new ones. Just wanted to know if that was intentional.

Guessing that's the unification that makes it still go to the old ones?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I have no clue. All I know is somewhere along the line, GregTech is responsible for the crash.

I have no clue. All I know is somewhere along the line, GregTech is responsible for the crash.

Well I'd rather wait for Greg to tell me that then a bunch of people who just defend greg right off the bat with no rhyme or reason. Furthermore, there shouldn't be any incompatbilites anyways as noted by the recent fact that someone has checked the zip and found no reference to CC. Its clearly something else he is doing. The CC update just happened to trigger it.

Just saying, jumping to conclusions does not mean it is GT and the evidence points to it being a beta of CCs fault, as GT works fine with 1.58 and has for all previous versions of CC.

If CC has changed something in their Beta, and broke GT compatibility that would then be their fault as well.

• ComputerCraft didnt implement IRecipe correctly resulting into a Nullpointer, where no Nullpointer should be.

So.. it causes a crash with LP ONLY when CC is installed? That makes no sense.... If it didn't implement IRecipe correctly, it should be crashing with other mods too. Unless.. you're doing something special. In which case, please fix.

• No I am NOT doing something special, if that would be the case then the Exception would have happened with GregTech far more up in the Call Tree, but the Nullpointer is inside LPs internals and not inside GTs internals.

• No I am NOT doing something special, if that would be the case then the Exception would have happened with GregTech far more up in the Call Tree, but the Nullpointer is inside LPs internals and not inside GTs internals.

Yet it only crashes with GT installed.....

• Considering you leave only the cooling slots empty, you don't need adv regs to do that, but fuzzy buses to take out cooled cells.

i dont realy have tested, but dont maybe the retriever will do? 2 of them, one requesting the cell from the reactor, and outer requesting from the cooling/storage?

A heat concept just wastes another face on a machine and screws with automation.

indeed, but we already have it, since if you aply a heat vent to a machine, it runs better :)

hmm, harder automations... seems Greg would be for that...

it only gets harder, if you are used to automate it with outer mods , try just gregtech and blow your mind or your pockets, with the dificult.

Greg, maybe in 3-4 versions time (or 1.7, if that comes around soon) you could remove the old batteries, or at least remove them from ore dictionary (getting them in recipes is a pain, especially if you can't craft them). Also, is the intention that they will replace the old RE battery in recipes? (same with the advanced RE battery). Finally, the lithium batpack and the regular batpack produce normal batteries in an assembly machine, not your new ones. Just wanted to know if that was intentional.

i believe this is just problens of a mechanic change, in the future or for new players, it will be normal. Ic2 baterys are required for many things, so a batpack turning into them is no problem, the lithium is quite, but you can just turn them into upgrades that are used on the recipes. Be happy you have a item that no longer can be crafted \o/ just like my single use baterys, they are legendary now.

Which don't crash together until GregTech is added. So...

Yet it only crashes with GT installed.....

to me, he is asking for your help GregoriusT, since you are more active than the outer mod problematic end, it seens more early to get a help from you than to expect and wait for the developer of the trouble mod to correct it. Those kind of choices are not rare, i had to chose betwen optifine or Thinkers. So it for now a choice.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Will we ever see MJ support back? It seems far more smiteful to RF to force it to go to MJ first rather than give it an upgrade itself.

I see this too much.